• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Best restaurant in Bangkok - Soei Restaurant

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
[video=youtube;dZaXItI5z-k]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZaXItI5z-k[/video]

After watching Mark Weins's video, i headed to Soei restaurant to try..

20160208_114442_HDR_zpsef91ju89.jpg

20160208_122132_HDR_zpssottcbqs.jpg

20160208_123226_HDR_zpstz2t9gvv.jpg

These are the 2 dishes i order to try out. i prefer the glass noodle dish ( Very tasty to me) more than the egg salad. ( normal )

the rest is ordered not for me.

20160208_122224_HDR_zpsspzkhawy.jpg

20160208_123455_HDR_zpsq4gbfl0q.jpg

20160208_122433_HDR_zpstjidrjxg.jpg

These are all fish dishes.. Total damage is only less than 700 baht. including rice, drinks and dessert.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
this guy's got the dream job,how does he afford to travel everywhere and eat stuff all day long?

This question usually is asked when someone who is not creative enough to think how this can be achieved..

clearly.. ang moh is more creative than low life sinkies.

Last edited:

harimau

Alfrescian
Loyal
Did you do that head tilting sibeh high reaction after your first taste?

You shouldn't show this video.

After watching his videos I feel like migrating to Thailand.

Most of the food he tried involved meats.

You are missing out on lots of stuffs.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Did you do that head tilting sibeh high reaction after your first taste?

You shouldn't show this video.

After watching his videos I feel like migrating to Thailand.

Most of the food he tried involved meats.

You are missing out on lots of stuffs.

A real vegetarian do not see meat as food. i do not feel that i missed out anything. Thailand is a place with tons of tasty veggies and fruits. i only eat at places that serve clean food and always opt for organic food whenever possible.

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal
hello bro, have you been to this restaurant? what do you think of the food being posted?

Sorry, Bro. I only go to air con place for food. I spend most of my time in Pattaya these days. Today is the first time in 12 months I happen to be in Bangkok. And I am caught in a massive traffic jam.

shittypore

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bkk getting expensive by the day, tos dishes shld cost less than 500 bahts. Today ciggies prices up by 15%, next beer up. Coffee now is same as Spore prices.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Sorry, Bro. I only go to air con place for food. I spend most of my time in Pattaya these days. Today is the first time in 12 months I happen to be in Bangkok. And I am caught in a massive traffic jam.

Do you know the name of the food? i forgot the name.. the one that is not shown in the video..