• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

MGTOW: Valentine's day

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
[video=youtube;eRsmEyLy78s]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eRsmEyLy78s[/video]

If you are a MGTOW, you will not need to waste money on such bullshit and your wallet will be full of cash all for yourself.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I plan to bring my wife out for an expensive dinner around Marina Bay. After that, we would have a one-night staycation at MBS where we would frolick in the MBS infinity pool, go dancing and finally have great sex overlooking Marina Bay from our hotel room.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
I enjoyed the song tremendously. The lady's mandarin is quite funny though.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
If you guys pay attention, the woman keep on talking about what she wants and why nothing given to her to make her happy.. Everything is she want this and she want that. fuck you phua chee buy..

what the hell did you give to your men? KNNBPCB!!!!! the guy is better off without this bitch..

And the guy is to be blamed too for being a mangina.. na beh..in the past pampered her until it become a birthright to give her things..

So valentine's day is a day for beta mangina losers with their manipulative bitches to suck more money out of him.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
If you are a MGTOW, you will not need to waste money on such bullshit and your wallet will be full of cash all for yourself.

If somebody is a real MGTOW, they wouldn't even talk about Valentine Day cos is a non-event for them.

Only those fake MGTOW, i.e Forced Loneliness Losers, talk about Valentine Day yet trying to condemn Valentine's Day!!

Whats4

Alfrescian
Loyal
I plan to bring my wife out for an expensive dinner around Marina Bay. After that, we would have a one-night staycation at MBS where we would frolick in the MBS infinity pool, go dancing and finally have great sex overlooking Marina Bay from our hotel room.

Its gd to hear that u have to pay to fuck your bitch.

STUCK_HERE

Alfrescian
Loyal
If somebody is a real MGTOW, they wouldn't even talk about Valentine Day cos is a non-event for them.

Only those fake MGTOW, i.e Forced Loneliness Losers, talk about Valentine Day yet trying to condemn Valentine's Day!!

Liked. Wtf shit must 10 char reply stone age

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Haha pathetic tonychat is going to spend V day alone at home to jerk off

http://www.singsupplies.com/showthread.php?224547-How-do-you-spend-your-valentine-s-day

A real MGTOW will not keep on starting threads to talk about Valentine's Day. A real MGTOW will have woman flocking to him without any effort. Fucktard tonychat is obviously a Failure :(

Let me correct the both of you..

A real loser who cannot get any women are those who do talk about V day. A real MGTOW and a real alpha male started a thread is to spot who are the losers during V day.. It seems like both of you fits the criteria perfectly.

CABcommander

Alfrescian
Loyal
Let me correct the both of you..

A real loser who cannot get any women are those who do talk about V day. A real MGTOW and a real alpha male started a thread is to spot who are the losers during V day.. It seems like both of you fits the criteria perfectly.

Hmmp... That real loser who keep starting threads to talk about V day would be you :biggrin:

Thanks for the clarification. I hereby declare you as the fucktard retard who cannot get any real woman in real life but fake online as what MGTOW shit. :biggrin:

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
And while you guys bragging about your MGTOW shit, the hard truth is that no woman loves you. Even your mother feels sorry for you.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

Stop fantasizing lah. Your wife is spending valentine day fucking a real man. Not a cuckold like u. Ask her to come and look for me lah.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

Bullshit, you pathetic cunt. A real MGTOW has to be aware of Valentine's Day. Why? Not because he has to plan some special event for the woman or buy her some gifts. He has to be aware of it so that he can expect his females to buy gifts for him. A real MGTOW is the receiver of Valentine Day presents, not the giver. Women will give anything ranging from a card to nice lunch/dinner, gold pen, etc. You don't give them anything. You fuck them good for that day, and they are happy. You tell them their Valentine day present is a upcoming trip to Club Med, where you were planning to bring them for a long fuck session in the first place. And they are more then happy to tell their GFs they are going for valentine getaway with you. I can tell u have a vagina.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Bullshit, you pathetic cunt. A real MGTOW has to be aware of Valentine's Day. Why? Not because he has to plan some special event for the woman or buy her some gifts. He has to be aware of it so that he can expect his females to buy gifts for him. A real MGTOW is the receiver of Valentine Day presents, not the giver. Women will give anything ranging from a card to nice lunch/dinner, gold pen, etc. You don't give them anything. You fuck them good for that day, and they are happy. You tell them their Valentine day present is a upcoming trip to Club Med, where you were planning to bring them for a long fuck session in the first place. And they are more then happy to tell their GFs they are going for valentine getaway with you. I can tell u have a vagina.

Exactly, i got a cool running vest from my girl.

However, my purpose is to know how many actually celebrate it the mangina way.. it seems like they are worse than that.. they dun even have anyone to go for..maybe due to their advanced age. so that can be used as an excuse. i think this type of thread is not for this forum... A " who is wearing diapers" thread is more suitable.