• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Guess the race? - Neighbour from hell

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Vis is extremely frustrated with an inconsiderate neighbour who has been smoking and making noise at his HDB common area till the early hours of the morning for the past five years.

He wrote about how his neighbour has set up a 'chillax' corner outside his unit.

His neighbour and his friends would regularly gather to hang out and smoke there, making it a potential fire hazard.

They also drilled holes in the common area's ceiling to hang their clothes and even hold barbecues with the smoke penetrating neighbouring units.

He wrote:

"My neighbours' son has been disturbing us for more than five years.

"The parents are ok, just that their son, who is around 30-years-old, has an attitude and does not seem to listen to his own parents' advice too.

"He likes to invite his group of friends, more than five, to sit outside his unit's common area which comprises of five sofas, chairs and table.

"They will continue to make noise until they're happy, then leave.

"When they know that we are the ones who called the police, they will gather the next day and stare at us on our way home.

"I have approached them before but the group of them seemed like they were going to fight, my parents feel threatened and bullied.

"We have made complaints to the SPF, SCDF, NEA, LTA, HDB, Nanyang/Choa Chu Kang Town Council and our MP but it seems like nothing has worked.

"The room where my mother sleeps is just a wall beside them so all the noise and smoke smells they create has greatly affected her sleeping routine.

"My mother has to get up at 6am in the morning so all this disturbance has heavily affected her mood and mental stress for many years.

"We have gathered evidence of their noise on camera through the years and wish to know what action can be done to stop this very inconsiderate neighbour.

"We just want peace, not war, but he just does not give a damn and gives us a look.

Z%20Sep%202011%20(2).jpg

20160115_3.jpg

Z%20Sep%202011%20(1).jpg

CABcommander

Alfrescian
Loyal
m&ds are brainless fucks that reproduces more brainless m&ds like hell. How do you expect a typical m&d family of 10 to squeeze inside a hdb 3/4 room.

So no choice got to branch out and use the public space as much as possible. Cannot kpkb too much otherwise they will either scream racism or jihad in your face :o

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I can't visualize the orientation or neighbors unit.....
What type of flat is this? Three room? Kns how to hold BBQ? Really amazing. I've seen those ground floor unit with personal garden complete kiddy swing and portable ponds but never seen self made BBQ pit before.

Recently on tv there about this about reform gangster teaching wayward kids Muay Thai.....Kns I saw the 'training ground' was hdb corridor. My first thought then was god help the neighbors

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
Another reason why people dun like to stay on the lower floors.

Jump also cannot die; risk getting arrested by mata mata for attempted suicide. Higher floor better, jump straight out of the window, die instantly and no police arrest to worry.

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Haha when i read up few sentences, first thing came to my mind is dig m&d. True enuff, it nvr fail.:biggrin:

Best scene you can witness when they all live at the ground floor, they create kampong spirit.

Wash bike, bbq satay, otah, hang clothes. Abuse whatever space available to them.:biggrin:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I read this comment from a shit skin he mentioned that were the complainant a malay they would make it even worse for him

22084889e278233e990da622f6aaae5b9afc5f26.jpg

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Blame the PAP for acquiring malay reserve land and taking the kampung away from the Malays and thinking Malays can fit nicely in HDB flats.
If there were Ibans and not Malays in Singapore, they would insist on hunting grounds to maintain their lifestyle. So be thankful.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Blame the PAP for acquiring malay reserve land and taking the kampung away from the Malays and thinking Malays can fit nicely in HDB flats.
If there were Ibans and not Malays in Singapore, they would insist on hunting grounds to maintain their lifestyle. So be thankful.

Nigger so it's the m&ds that are in the right?

So other races have to live in tight spaces but still tolerate it but not m&ds.

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

The Malay reserve land were used to operate jackpot machines and other stuff. You didn't know?

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
m&ds are brainless fucks that reproduces more brainless m&ds like hell. How do you expect a typical m&d family of 10 to squeeze inside a hdb 3/4 room.

So no choice got to branch out and use the public space as much as possible. Cannot kpkb too much otherwise they will either scream racism or jihad in your face :o

Malay neighbors are better bets than staying next door to a whorehouse, opium or gambling den.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Malay reserve land were used to operate jackpot machines and other stuff. You didn't know?

Most if malay reserve land are used to build HDB so it's like seizing property from malay and sharing it with pioneers. The poor Malays must share, but Chinatown remain untouched.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Most if malay reserve land are used to build HDB so it's like seizing property from malay and sharing it with pioneers. The poor Malays must share, but Chinatown remain untouched.

huh? what talking you nigger? Most chinese don't live in chinatown nigger. Also chinatown is crowded.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nigger so it's the m&ds that are in the right?

So other races have to live in tight spaces but still tolerate it but not m&ds.

Other races are used to live in a rabbit hutch. Malays are free wheeling and lively people. We never did build cities to live in small rooms. We live in kampungs where there are ample space to roam.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Other races are used to live in a rabbit hutch. Malays are free wheeling and lively people. We never did build cities to live in small rooms. We live in kampungs where there are ample space to roam.

fuck off la nigger. You are implying it's genetics.