• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

5.8% loan from ANZ

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just got a call from bank that they are offering 5.8% loan. I think this is very expensive. Considering Japan is offering negative interest rate. But CIMB is offering a very very attractive rate.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Just got a call from bank that they are offering 5.8% loan. I think this is very expensive. Considering Japan is offering negative interest rate. But CIMB is offering a very very attractive rate.

Cimb loan department call me every week .all of them sounded surprise when I told them I don't require any loans. I was wondering why people need loans other than housing which i don't care much using cpf (not my.monry) to pay.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Housing Loan or Revolving Credit?

babuSingh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Unsecured loan will not give that kind of interest rates in an economic climate right now. Even for secured loan such as house loans, it will not be easy to secure a good sum of loan like before

If im taking up the loan, i make sure that my roi can be higher than 5.8% instead of wasting the loan on a shitty car that sells 1/5 as much in the states

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
I always remember this saying - banks will willingly lend you an umbrella when weather is good but when it rains they will ruthlessly take it back from you.

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Loan on instalments surely the banks gain if they able to collect back their money.
If failed to pay just issue court order let u fuck spider.:biggrin:

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Cheaper than borrow from ah long. Why not?

No no. When you have money, there is no need to take loan from anyone regardless low or high interest. Instead ppl trying take loan from you.:biggrin:
我没钱所以才借钱