• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

King of Laksa? Laksa Sarawak!!!

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
milpitas kopitiam laksa. fried fish balls, fried fish, fish cake slices, prawns, egg, tua pok, shiok!

image.jpg

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
milpitas kopitiam laksa. fried fish balls, fried fish, fish cake slices, prawns, egg, tua pok, shiok!

View attachment 25561

hahahhahha, your existence in the Bay Area is pathetic like hell. Forced to eat this shit called Laksa? Please..............looks nothing like the real thing. If you smart, u would move to Vancouver where there are many fellow sinkies and malaysians and you can get laksa approximating what you get here. I would have been embarassed to snap this picture and let people know this is the shit I am passing off as Laksa. Why, turned down for Canadian citizenship, ah?

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sarawak laksa isn't as famous as their kolo mee.....and rightly so as their laksa is mediocre at best IMHO dun suit my taste.

You think I'll rate katong laksa number one?
No the top and only laksa in Sg or anywhere is sungei road one. No horse run.....if I on death row that will be my last meal

Stompiss

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes, Laksa Sarawak is the best laksa version I've eaten, you can smell the belachan few stalls away.

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_0571.JPG
    IMG_0571.JPG
    47.9 KB · Views: 1,524

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hahahhahha, your existence in the Bay Area is pathetic like hell. Forced to eat this shit called Laksa? Please..............looks nothing like the real thing. If you smart, u would move to Vancouver where there are many fellow sinkies and malaysians and you can get laksa approximating what you get here. I would have been embarassed to snap this picture and let people know this is the shit I am passing off as Laksa. Why, turned down for Canadian citizenship, ah?

i'm seeing a lot of canadian provincial license plates. they are looking for jobs in the bay area. :wink:

jw5

Loyal
Sarawak laksa is simply assam laksa, no? Can be terrible if the gravy is not well made. :wink:

harimau

Alfrescian
Loyal

Never eat Laksa by its looks. Taste is more important everything looked upsized for angmos tua kees.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

Maybe esnd is trying to get away from sinkies and jiu-hu-kias :biggrin:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

mark weins is currently in singapore doing videos on Sg food..

[video=youtube;JRS3018R7J4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JRS3018R7J4[/video]

after watching the video, i guess he didn't like the chicken rice and the fish bee hoon.

Last edited:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
[video=youtube;k_58g-z9VSk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k_58g-z9VSk[/video]

He loves the stingray more.. when he really likes the food, this is his reaction, albeit the famous reaction.

jw5

Loyal
It's not the stingray he likes, it's the sambal sauce. It goes well with almost anything. :biggrin:

[video=youtube;k_58g-z9VSk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k_58g-z9VSk[/video]

He loves the stingray more.. when he really likes the food, this is his reaction, albeit the famous reaction.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Whatever Sinkie eat, malaysian also eat. Same thing. Ikan Bakar, laksa, chicken rice, bak Kut Teh...... No use quarreling. We are the same . Only politics keeps us apart.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
bun bo hue, the closest viet noodle dish to laksa. although it's not part of the laksa or mee siam families, the use of thick round rice noodles, laksa leaves, and spicy broth keeps it close.

image.jpg