• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Singapore]- 20 youth gangsters fight 5 older gangsters on main road next to VivoCity

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
fightmain.jpg

A large group of youths were caught on video fighting some men at Sentosa Gateway early Wed (Feb 10) morning, near VivoCity.

A video of the incident was posted on Roads.sg.

The facebook page said that the larger group consisted of about 20 people, while the smaller group had 5 men.

The clip shows the youths charging at the men across the road, while cars stop to avoid knocking into them.

As the tussle continues, passers-by rush to separate the two groups.

Roads.sg also explained that at least five men were injured during the fight, and that police arrived on the scene shortly after.

Video : http://singaporeseen.stomp.com.sg/t...n-in-the-middle-of-road-near-vivocity-forcing

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: [Singapore]- 20 youth gangsters fight 5 older gangsters on main road next to Vivo

no fighting just a huge bunch of ppl walking on the road.

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: [Singapore]- 20 youth gangsters fight 5 older gangsters on main road next to Vivo

Nothing compared to the Little India riot. Ah Nehs are more violent.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

if there's ambulance there will be poodles.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

More and more crimes in singapore. So many gangs and so easy to resort to violence. I think its safer, I better move to JB.

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

More more stoopid ppl born hahaha:biggrin:
Fight and u won. And then what???:biggrin:

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Those drivers should make use of this golden opportunity to bang those useless bastards.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Those drivers should make use of this golden opportunity to bang those useless bastards.

Cars are very expensive in Sg.
Car owners here won't do that unless you delivery man driving company lorry

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

no fighting just a huge bunch of ppl walking on the road.

Ya wasted my time clicking on the vid.
The report says passerbys intervened? Sinkies are cowards and not kaypoh when see such things.....why would strangers intervene? Like related persons to the groups. If I'm there I'll be busy taking bets who dun want see show and kaypoh in a fight?

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

HFJs are the best and safest. People there too old to get into fights.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Ya wasted my time clicking on the vid.
The report says passerbys intervened? Sinkies are cowards and not kaypoh when see such things.....why would strangers intervene? Like related persons to the groups. If I'm there I'll be busy taking bets who dun want see show and kaypoh in a fight?

the report mentioned 20 vs 5. Kind of hard to believe that.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal

Another sign that sinkie land is fast becoming a bush land where gangs are rampant like those days in the 1950s and 1960s. LKY managed to slaughter the scums and rogues with CLTP Act, but now with the weak and jelly pappies in charge, these gangs are now re-emerging to roam and attack to show their prowess.

Time for LHL to sack the Minister for Home Affairs ...

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

... in bushland style of gang attack, 20 vs 1 is as common as daylight.

I mean from the video they were standing around just yelling didn't see any fighting even though outnumbered 4 to 1.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal

More and more crimes in singapore. So many gangs and so easy to resort to violence. I think its safer, I better move to JB.

JB lagi jia lat ... sinkie land still not too bad if the Minister for Home Affairs knows what to do to whack the ruffians and scums with tougher laws and punishment. This new case is not simple assault, it is rioting with intent to cause hurt.

If the Minister still sees nothing and knows nothing, more such rioting will become daily occurrence ... just wait and see as sinkie land is turned into bushland of the 1950s and 1960s.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal

Nothing compared to the Little India riot. Ah Nehs are more violent.

... but pappies did not know how to suppress violence .. they hid in ambulance. They should have done what the American cops did ... shoot first and arrest later.

The pappies did it in a childlike way ... hid first, enjoyed the bonfire as their police cars got burnt and then emerged to make arrest.

aquilonian

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Sinkieland is getting to be highly unsafe so I will be effing off to Iraq.

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

just to chope some territory and maintain face value, those chinks start fighting one another - as compared with the m&ds who just occupy and extend their real estate with armchairs etc outside their home...in addition to their rightful relac place in the void deck just below their second story. steady dah, m&ds!
Z%20Sep%202011%20(2).jpg

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

HFJs are the best and safest. People there too old to get into fights.

I disagree. Depends on wat hfj u referring. So not hfj are safe.:biggrin:
Pure prc singer hfj or fusion club hfj or td hfj?:biggrin:

hsienloong

Alfrescian
Loyal

Sun Tze advises

Retreat when the enemy forces are too strong
Forget about saving face
Better to retreat than to end up with a new face