• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Donald Trump Win the New Hampshire Primaries. Fuck Democracy!

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
The us election has gone extremists leftist n facists to hungry n angry voters for a clueless candidate to manage a failing economy.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
I fully support Trump. He's my kind of guy... alpha male, straight talker, shoots first asks questions later.

He's the breed that made America great in the first place. The pioneers came, they saw, and they conquered. Those who got in their way were shot.

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The us election has gone extremists leftist n facists to hungry n angry voters for a clueless candidate to manage a failing economy.

The only clueless fuck is you. Trump supporters are much smarter than you. They saw through the lies of fucking retarded liberal media.

The Untruth About Donald Trump
[video=youtube;Gw8c2Cq-vpg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gw8c2Cq-vpg[/video]

Donald Trump Gets Biggest Endorsement From The Doctor Of Common Sense
[video=youtube;sGxqiyy4ss0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sGxqiyy4ss0[/video]

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
National Review Against Donald Trump - Rebutted!
[video=youtube;C2JQgqmqLiE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C2JQgqmqLiE[/video]

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
i vote trump for president..fuck the rest of PAP-like hypocrites... Donald Trump has the highest integrity because he pay his own campaign using HIS OWN MONEY!!!!

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
i vote trump for president..fuck the rest of PAP-like hypocrites... Donald Trump has the highest integrity because he pay his own campaign using HIS OWN MONEY!!!!

You vote kee lanjiao. This is what you and your ball-less parents voted for!

images

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
And for the record I believe tony isnt Malaysian

I also don't believe tonychat is a Malaysian. It's all propaganda dished out by that jiu hu kia eErotica69.

It's time to stand up for righteousness. Stop the bullying of tonychat by jiu hu kia eErotica69.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

thats true,i believe democracy should be bought with money(ur own money is fine,if can use opm other people's money even better).if u can pump millions and millions into ur election campaign and promotion,bribe all the government officials(called lobbying) and then bribe the voters with promises of goodies and dangling of carrots like gst vouchers,promises of hdb upgrades and pioneer generation welfare programs,u deserve to win.....that is the PAP way.nevermind donald trump is a complete idiot and fucktard,as long as 70 percent support him.

Dinkum

Alfrescian
Loyal
Am so happy to see the pathological liar bitch, Hilary Clinton lost to Bernie Sanders by a record huge margin.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Am so happy to see the pathological liar bitch, Hilary Clinton lost to Bernie Sanders by a record huge margin.

A woman can never be a leader.. she should learn from Monica Lewinsky on how to keep her man happy.

blueRad

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Americans are finally sick and tired from all the political correctness of the American media and censorship from the easily bruised liberals in the name of not agitating or triggering their hurt feelings.