• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Did you visit the Istana today?

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Passed by the Istana this afternoon, looked like its overwhelmed with visitors to pay respect to Tony Tan

[video=youtube;zycZUTFLSbk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zycZUTFLSbk[/video]

What are the reasons people visit the Istana?

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Passed by the Istana this afternoon, looked like its overwhelmed with visitors to pay respect to Tony Tan

What happened to Tony Tan? Why people pay respect to him?

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The only thing I would be interested in seeing at the Istana is LKY's hideaway, but I doubt they would allow "lesser mortals" to see it.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
I don't think they provide free drinks and food there

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
People I am not sure but stray dogs visit to get free food and drinks. Jw5 was first in, last out.

You are right about the 'stray dogs', some while ago, there was an occasion "tony's house had a free entry, bumped into a 'stray dog' ( RC member of my area)queueing to get it on my way to P.S....:biggrin:

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal

[video=youtube;zycZUTFLSbk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zycZUTFLSbk[/video]

98% Are not singaporean

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Do sinkies lead such pathetic lives that visiting the Istana is actually considered to be a fun day out???? :*:

I lived 4 decades in that shithole and I went just once because I was forced to. It has to be the most boring place on earth.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Do sinkies lead such pathetic lives that visiting the Istana is actually considered to be a fun day out???? :*:

I lived 4 decades in that shithole and I went just once because I was forced to. It has to be the most boring place on earth.

There r many el cheapo whose version of fun is free entry which include offering their own arses