• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

More CPF money goes up in smoke

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
U are right. Temasek has a room full of stock and company analysis that do due diligence when Whore Jinx wants to buy companies. This department should be determining what undervalued stocks to buy. Just like Warren Buffet does. But instead, business brokers and middle men approach whore jinx with companies to sell, and I guess, these are shit companies in the first place. She must be taking some bribes to but these companies. Her luck cannot be so bad. And she is supposed to be smart too.

Rubbish,dont talk cock.u dare to insult the name of warrebbuffet. He be ame a billionaire on his own.u think when he started out in the 1960s in a small office with a million dollars he had a huge team of analysts and researchers?in the world of investment there is only one star and one superstar alone,you urself,if u listen to others you will only end up with average or mediocre results.thats why non of the banks or funds can beat him.from 1960s to 1990s theres only one warren buffet,have u heard of warren buffet's team?the only person buffet listens to is his partner charlie munger.not his wife mrs buffet.only a few superstars like buffet,george soros,bill gross,ray dalio.warren buffet does all the work himself,read all the books,read all the newspapers and read all the company prospectus ask questions and interviews the company's management.his team is only there to complete all the paperwork.

Last edited:

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Rubbish,dont talk cock.u dare to insult the name of warrebbuffet. He be ame a billionaire on his own.u think when he started out in the 1960s in a small office with a million dollars he had a huge team of analysts and researchers?in the world of investment there is only one star and one superstar alone,you urself,if u listen to others you will only end up with average or mediocre results.thats why non of the banks or funds can beat him.from 1960s to 1990s theres only one warren buffet,have u heard of warren buffet's team?the only person buffet listens to is his partner charlie munger.not his wife mrs buffet.only a few superstars like buffet,george soros,bill gross,ray dalio.warren buffet does all the work himself,read all the books,read all the newspapers and read all the company prospectus ask questions and interviews the company's management.his team is only there to complete all the paperwork.

Don't be a moron lah. There are so many companies out there, way too many for Buffet to run his value investing approach by himself on each of them. He has a team that goes through prospective companies that meets his specific criteria. Those that do are shortlisted for him to make the final decisions on whether to buy and how much. He has so many other duties, events, conferences, and philantrophic things to do, you think he sits on his desk 24 hours a day looking at companies that fit his criteria? You better believe he has a team working for him.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Gay roy was right when he defamed arse loong for misapporpriating cpf funds.how do we even determine whats missing if we dont open the books up for audit?take yr words for granted like malaysia?god knows how many hundreds of billions could be missing,makes 1mbd look like petty theft and peanuts.

Yes. For all of matland's corruption and supposed mismanagement.....they look good compared to us.
At least their EPF pays higher interests no constant up age limit or new scams to siphon your funds away and people like ah jib can't suka suka dip his hands into it no matter how much he wanted to.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Yes. For all of matland's corruption and supposed mismanagement.....they look good compared to us.
At least their EPF pays higher interests no constant up age limit or new scams to siphon your funds away and people like ah jib can't suka suka dip his hands into it no matter how much he wanted to.

Matland corruption is ok. You can see your bribe money being used to achieve a specific goal for you. eg. speeding in a vehicle, pay bribe, no ticket. Its at the lower levels that it mostly happens. I pay my bribe and I can see the benefit because a ticket would have caused me more to pay.

In sinkieland, the corruption is at a much higher level and its institutionalize. And its a far greater amount. where is my tangible benefit in paying a minister millions $ in salaries? what do I gain? Nothing. In Malaysia, I can get something for my bribe.