• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

CNY & Malay food stalls

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
After the nasi lemak and the satay had this rojak

One fish cake, one taogua and one fried prawn cake costs $5.80 I think this is pretty overcharged, not surprised, shitskins.

Typical shit skin tatic and not only that their food is gross and unhygenic.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
no fire no smoke//////////

Obviously you worked in ivory tower your whole life and do not know about business and work rivals spreading rumours to destroy rivals. Don't use your ivory tower ignorant brain to judge the ruthlessness of real world outside especially in toxic environment office.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes still have higher price at hawker centre today. Coffee 20 cent more. Fish soup $6 without rice.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Yes still have higher price at hawker centre today. Coffee 20 cent more. Fish soup $6 without rice.

Coffee sold by Chinese? Fish soup sold by Chinese?

resized_success-kid-meme-generator-hey-you-tsk-tsk-tsk-tsk-tsk-tsk-tsk-tsk-tsk-tsk-483869.jpg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why you tsk tsk? I cannot report my observations different from yours? Yes chinese, btw other stalls also charged more like red bean soup also 30 cents more. All chinese.
Coffee sold by Chinese? Fish soup sold by Chinese?

resized_success-kid-meme-generator-hey-you-tsk-tsk-tsk-tsk-tsk-tsk-tsk-tsk-tsk-tsk-483869.jpg

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
river valley buddhist abode still free. See . If you dont take meat this overcharging will not happen

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
After the nasi lemak and the satay had this rojak

One fish cake, one taogua and one fried prawn cake costs $5.80 I think this is pretty overcharged, not surprised, shitskins.

Indian rojak power..i like the coconut light brown.
N small prawn very power.
I always go to the opp guan yin temple waterloo st.blk 270 hawker first stall from left.the gravy very power.
Abit expensive compare to others.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Indian rojak power..i like the coconut light brown.
N small prawn very power.
I always go to the opp guan yin temple waterloo st.blk 270 hawker first stall from left.the gravy very power.
Abit expensive compare to others.

The one at west coast drive hawker centre lagi power:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Why you tsk tsk? I cannot report my observations different from yours? Yes chinese, btw other stalls also charged more like red bean soup also 30 cents more. All chinese.

I not tsk tsk tsk you, I tsk tsk tsk the Chinese who overcharged

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Obviously you worked in ivory tower your whole life and do not know about business and work rivals spreading rumours to destroy rivals. Don't use your ivory tower ignorant brain to judge the ruthlessness of real world outside especially in toxic environment office.
hey dafatfugs, here you go again.....
peeple discussing about malay sedap food in hawker stalls and hawker centre environment - what the fugs has ivory tower and toxic environment office got to do with this thread:confused:
don't try to impress with your kok toking smlj skills and making a fool of yourself!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
hey dafatfugs, here you go again.....
peeple discussing about malay sedap food in hawker stalls and hawker centre environment - what the fugs has ivory tower and toxic environment office got to do with this thread:confused:
don't try to impress with your kok toking smlj skills and making a fool of yourself!

You dafatfug with fatfug wife and daughter. Shut up. You are caught disrupting thread yourself just before cny with your rubbish posts to me. Now got cheek to act moderators. Why you double standard don't ask Leckmichamarsch what has food got to do with //////////////? Btw i am not going to waste the time in my precious life to reply to you dafatfug loser bastard bully anymore.

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You dafatfug with fatfug wife and daughter. Shut up. You are caught disrupting thread yourself just before cny with your rubbish posts to me. Now got cheek to act moderators. Why you double standard don't ask Leckmichamarsch what has food got to do with //////////////? Btw i am not going to waste the time in my precious life to reply to you dafatfug loser bastard bully anymore.
"Don't wriggle away, you slippery worm! I caught you".

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hey dafatfugs, donch worry about others - after a good break, there's renewed vigour and fervor for fatfugs.
and i've only got eyes, for you...

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dafatfug sema2357 is a shameless thread disrupter NOW when he earlier accused others of doing this. LOL!