• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SR Nathan: I Don't Sing Mari Kita! I Am Symbol Of All Sinkies! Sinkies Sing To Me!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Photo-of-SR-Nathan-from-Ashleigh-Sim-The-Straits-Times.jpg

In a media interview with The Straits Times over his views on the upcoming changes to the presidential role, former President SR Nathan said that he doesn't sing the national anthem during National Day because he liken himself to the Queen of England:

"Unlike the United States, where the President has executive powers, Singapore practises a system akin to the United Kingdom's, where the Queen is the head of state but has little power.

So I often get asked why I keep quiet when everybody is singing Majulah Singapura on National Day. Yes, they are singing to me. I'm standing there! This is symbolic of the country. I don't expect to sing to myself!'"

At the same time, SR Nathan lamented the lack of executive powers in the Singapore presidential role and the only time he actually fulfill his role was when he allowed the ruling party PAP government to spend S$4.9 billion from the national reserves in Jan 2009 when the government went into a budget deficit.

The 91-year-old unelected former President won his two presidential elections by walkover in 1999 and 2005. SR Nathan said that he now supports Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong's call to review the Presidential candidancy because "it was natural for it to be relooked after 25 years of its implementation".

SR Nathan also said that there are more people who could qualify for the previous qualifications for a President candidate and declined to comment when asked if this is a sign of progress in Singapore.

http://statestimesreview.com/2016/0...g-the-national-anthem-they-are-singing-to-me/

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: SR Nathan: I Don't Sing Mari Kita! I Am Symbol Of All Sinkies! Sinkies Sing To Me

Hs job very easy

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: SR Nathan: I Don't Sing Mari Kita! I Am Symbol Of All Sinkies! Sinkies Sing To Me

Nathan fat lump of turd is loyal to Japanese imperial army not to sinkieland

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

This guy is still around ah! I thot he mari kita oreddy!

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal

What actually has he done to actually benefit sinkees ? Cannot think of any.Why can't he just take his money as a puppet and fade away ?
Anyway, u don't have to be too smart to be in govt,just only u are are able to lick the balls of old fart.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Nathan fat lump of turd is loyal to Japanese imperial army not to sinkieland

We should be glad he did that. Otherwise, Singapore would not have had such a great president. Mr Nathan was clearly a better president than that Ong fellow who kept opposing the PAP government for the sake of opposing.

blueRad

Alfrescian
Loyal

How long was he president? I lost count. I know more than $40 million of our taxpayers money was spent on his salary alone.

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

With His million dollars salary from taxpayers , what did he really do to earn the money?

shittypore

Alfrescian
Loyal

Enjoy his two half boiled eggs and bread toast at Katong, plus shake his balls under his sarong.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal

Photo-of-SR-Nathan-from-Ashleigh-Sim-The-Straits-Times.jpg

In a media interview with The Straits Times over his views on the upcoming changes to the presidential role, former President SR Nathan said that he doesn't sing the national anthem during National Day because he liken himself to the Queen of England:

"Unlike the United States, where the President has executive powers, Singapore practises a system akin to the United Kingdom's, where the Queen is the head of state but has little power.

So I often get asked why I keep quiet when everybody is singing Majulah Singapura on National Day. Yes, they are singing to me. I'm standing there! This is symbolic of the country. I don't expect to sing to myself!'"

At the same time, SR Nathan lamented the lack of executive powers in the Singapore presidential role and the only time he actually fulfill his role was when he allowed the ruling party PAP government to spend S$4.9 billion from the national reserves in Jan 2009 when the government went into a budget deficit.

The 91-year-old unelected former President won his two presidential elections by walkover in 1999 and 2005. SR Nathan said that he now supports Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong's call to review the Presidential candidancy because "it was natural for it to be relooked after 25 years of its implementation".

SR Nathan also said that there are more people who could qualify for the previous qualifications for a President candidate and declined to comment when asked if this is a sign of progress in Singapore.

http://statestimesreview.com/2016/0...g-the-national-anthem-they-are-singing-to-me/

loser and traitor!

methink

Alfrescian
Loyal

We should be glad he did that. Otherwise, Singapore would not have had such a great president. Mr Nathan was clearly a better president than that Ong fellow who kept opposing the PAP government for the sake of opposing.

This prata president is a great president? What has he accomplished? He is the greatest ball carrier!

Cannot compare with our beloved Ong Teng Cheong. If these two were to meet in a one-on-one PE showdown, Ong will beat the shameless prata traitor flat down!

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal

Sing. Sing for me, my angel of music!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

loser and traitor!

Why is he a loser and a traitor?

Singapore has honoured SR Nathan with the 'Order of Temasek' medal, our highest honour. SR Nathan has enjoyed a very successful career in Singapore's civil service, rising all the way up to President. He is now happily retired as rich and respected man. The losers were those who threw their lives away in a moment of bravado, hoping that their names would be immortalized. Instead, most sinkies today couldn't give a fuck about them.

Featured_Lim-Bo-Seng-Memorial-470x260.jpg

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Why is he a loser and a traitor?

Singapore has honoured SR Nathan with the 'Order of Temasek' medal, our highest honour. SR Nathan has enjoyed a very successful career in Singapore's civil service, rising all the way up to President. He is now happily retired as rich and respected man. The losers were those who threw their lives away in a moment of bravado, hoping that their names would be immortalized. Instead, most sinkies today couldn't give a fuck about them.

Featured_Lim-Bo-Seng-Memorial-470x260.jpg

Traitor Prataman should have a sense of shame and spends his last remaining days kneeling at Major General Lim Bo Seng Sir memorial.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hs job very easy

There is no better job in this world for this fat ah kek leng to sit on his fat arse and collect millions of dollars in salary until he went into retirement, and after retirement, he still gets his pension. Why he had to sing the national anthem? He just need to sing to his salary.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal

With His million dollars salary from taxpayers , what did he really do to earn the money?

He listened, obeyed and did the job he was asked to do ...

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal

Enjoy his two half boiled eggs and bread toast at Katong, plus shake his balls under his sarong.

He can drop dead any time and no one will miss him ... except those pappies' porlumpars...

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal

Ong got the balls to demand pappies to show what he wanted to know ... but this kek leng kia? Silent night is golden night.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal

This guy is still around ah! I thot he mari kita oreddy!

He will not go until his money gets piled up to the ceiling and there is no room for him to breathe ....

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

If he goes up the lorry, will he get a gun carriage funeral :confused: