• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SR Nathan: I Don't Sing Mari Kita! I Am Symbol Of All Sinkies! Sinkies Sing To Me!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: SR Nathan: I Don't Sing Mari Kita! I Am Symbol Of All Sinkies! Sinkies Sing To Me

Ong got the balls to demand pappies to show what he wanted to know ... but this kek leng kia? Silent night is golden night.

He got the balls to serve the Japs and later on join the Singapore civil service.

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: SR Nathan: I Don't Sing Mari Kita! I Am Symbol Of All Sinkies! Sinkies Sing To Me

He got the balls to serve the Japs and later on join the Singapore civil service.

Tell me who has the balls not to serve the Japs during the Jap occupation?

Those are real balls of steel.

Those who serve the Japs may have no choice. Like the presidency he took up.

Ambulance

Alfrescian
Loyal

Tell me who has the balls not to serve the Japs during the Jap occupation?

halo mai luan gung lang boh chee si boh

09_PSTeo_03.jpg

3873492.jpg

+LBS+DownloadedFile-18++wikipedia.jpeg

195ca87ecc18c8d.jpg

songsongjurong

Alfrescian
Loyal

kempeitai collaboraters with LKY, sending sinkieland defenders ,fighters to their death. may they be punished in hell by their murdered victims!!

Onitsuka

Alfrescian
Loyal

Nathan fat lump of turd is loyal to Japanese imperial army not to sinkieland

So he doesn't sing Majullah Singapure, but will salute and sing Kimigayo? Is that what you are trying to say ?

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

What is wrong with the PAP kind? This idiot thinks he is god ...the president is required to sing marikita too. He is a symbol of the country but is not above it. Singing the national anthem is to honour the country, not the president. May he and his family suffer the worst in life. Damn him.

shittypore

Alfrescian
Loyal

What is wrong with the PAP kind? This idiot thinks he is god ...the president is required to sing marikita too. He is a symbol of the country but is not above it. Singing the national anthem is to honour the country, not the president. May he and his family suffer the worst in life. Damn him.

He is only loyal to the Familee.

methink

Alfrescian
Loyal

Otherwise, Singapore would not have had such a great president. Mr Nathan was clearly a better president than that Ong fellow who kept opposing the PAP government for the sake of opposing.

How was the prata traitor better than Ong Teng Cheong? Bcos he was awarded the 'Order of Temasek' medal ?

Or he would be given a 21-gun salute when he passed away?

Or he is a better balls carrier?

Or his loyalty is without questioned?