• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Breaking News : Ho Ching Injures Arm in Hoverboard Accident ( ST 8 Feb 16 )

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why does HC need a hoverboard ? Could it be as a sex apparatus ?

Must have wanked too hard , got a tennis elbow & blame it on hoverboard...:roll eyes: what a waste, didn't fall down & join father-in-law...if not, we all can sing in glee the ' tong tong chiang' song....

CoffeeAhSoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
PM Lee is surprised with birthday cake during visit to Changi Airport , 8 Feb 2016

Happy Birthday PM Lee - Zodiac sign - Water Dragon

Lee Hsien Loong (Chinese: ???, pinyin: L? Xi?nlóng; born 10 February 1952) is a Singaporean politician. He is the third and current Prime Minister of Singapore, and has been in office since 2004. He is the eldest son of Singapore's first Prime Minister, Lee Kuan Yew.

CoffeeAhSoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ho Ching also a Water Dragon

"Powerful and strong-willed Dragons are the fifth sign of the Chinese Zodiac. They are charismatic people who insist on following their own unique path in life. Not always easy to be with, they can be demanding, inconsiderate, and over-confident about their considerable skills.

Dragons have something important to contribute. The power of Dragons lies in their refusal to give up. To the Dragon way of thinking, there is always a solution to be found. Dragons are happiest when they have a good cause where they can focus their energy.

Personal relationships often take second place to a cause and career concerns. What they may lack as lovers, they can make up as community leaders and defenders of those less able. They shine as warriors dealing directly with problems and challenges. Because they are naturally honest and direct, Dragons can be fooled by the tricks and manipulation of others. They simply do not see this coming.

Dragons are physically strong and often athletic. They are not hesitant to put all their effort and resources into anything they believe in. They can be bossy and demanding, but their charisma is strong and they are likely to have many followers and admirers. "

http://www.horoscope.com/us/profiles/chinese/profile-chinese-sign-dragon.aspx

http://www.horoscope.com/us/profiles/chinese/index-profile-chinese-sign.aspx

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wasted. Would hv been great if it was a life threatening injury.

if only this could have happened,it would have been cause for great new year celebration!!!!!!its a celebration!!!!

The millionaire owner of the Segway company has died after falling from cliffs while riding one of his firm's motorised scooters.
Jimi Heselden, 62, crashed into the River Wharfe while riding the vehicle round his estate in Thorp Arch, Boston Spa, West Yorkshire, on Sunday.
He was pronounced dead at the scene. The scooter was found in the water.
Mr Heselden, who founded Leeds-based company Hesco Bastion, acquired the Segway operation in December 2009.
The devices are electric, two-wheeled, self-balancing machines. They were invented by Dean Kamen and unveiled in 2001.
A family spokesman said Mr Heselden was a "much-loved father and husband".
A spokeswoman for West Yorkshire Police said: "Police were called at 1140 yesterday to reports of a man in the River Wharfe, apparently having fallen from the cliffs above."

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Madam Ho Ching will be fine. Some of us grassroots leaders have prayed for her. Samsters can stop worrying.

dr.wailing

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sabotage is ruled out. i now worry for the Hoverboard manufacturer .

According to a little bird from the West, Ho Jinx is one of the financial backers. She's just trying out her own products. What's wrong with that?

The blame should be on the designers, who I heard from the little bird from the West, are Sinkies. I don't know why her hoveboard company employes Sinkies. 70% of the electorate are already in favor of hiring foreigners for all types of high-level jobs.

By the way, the same little bird told me that Familee is also a major financial backer of manufacturing tiny drones for both military and civilian use.

The same little bird revealed that Familee is also investing in the manufacture of micro devices that can be embedded in smart homes, smart appliances, etc...to record and surveil people living in Sinkieland.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal

Ho Ching injures arm in hoverboard accident

SINGAPORE - Madam Ho Ching sported a sling when she accompanied her husband Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong on a visit to Changi Airport on Monday (Feb 8) morning.

Her left elbow was injured in a hoverboard accident, she revealed in a Facebook post.

She wrote: "Had a difference of opinion with one of my hoverboards three weeks ago - I wanted to step down and it decided to do a spin!"

12654601_474681072719732_3519555762121941019_n.jpg

"Had a difference of opinion with one of my hoverboards 3 weeks ago - i wanted to step down and it decided to do a spin!
1st week on half open cast to give space for swelling of arm
2nd week full cast to stabilise elbow joint
Now on flex frame "cast" to enable the elbow to do controlled flexing to minimize risk of frozen elbow as it heals
Feeling lucky it was my left elbow and not my right - and time should heal
Playing one arm trooper with an armed stormtrooper at Changi Airport this morning
Must remember to respect temperamental hoverboards!"

Her arm is now in a "flex frame 'cast'" as it mends.

Giving details of her recovery, she wrote: "First week on half open cast to give space for swelling of arm; Second week full cast to stabilise elbow joint;

"Now on flex frame 'cast' to enable the elbow to do controlled flexing to minimise risk of frozen elbow as it heals."

Posing with a Stormtrooper from the Star Wars movie at the airport, she joked: "Playing one-arm trooper with an armed stormtrooper at Changi Airport this morning. Must remember to respect temperamental hoverboards!"

Hoverboards, or self-balancing e-scooters, have gained in popularity, but there have been safety concerns about the devices.

Some say they are a hazard to riders and pedestrians.

A number of airlines have banned travellers from bringing them on board flights amid reports of boards catching fire in Britain and the United States.

I thought the stormtrooper shot her.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Must have wanked too hard , got a tennis elbow & blame it on hoverboard...:roll eyes: what a waste, didn't fall down & join father-in-law...if not, we all can sing in glee the ' tong tong chiang' song....

Lol. The tong tong chiang needs to be in slow March beat count. .tong...tong...chiang....tong tong tong tong chiang...repeat

WW3Concert

Alfrescian
Loyal
Backside itchy collecting S$MILLIONS$$ of salary Cho Boh Lan play hoverboard, Sabbatical my ass! TemaSEX losing our CPF$$$$ on daily basis. Gone case!