• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Breaking News : Ho Ching Injures Arm in Hoverboard Accident ( ST 8 Feb 16 )

CoffeeAhSoh

Alfrescian
Loyal

Ho Ching injures arm in hoverboard accident

SINGAPORE - Madam Ho Ching sported a sling when she accompanied her husband Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong on a visit to Changi Airport on Monday (Feb 8) morning.

Her left elbow was injured in a hoverboard accident, she revealed in a Facebook post.

She wrote: "Had a difference of opinion with one of my hoverboards three weeks ago - I wanted to step down and it decided to do a spin!"

12654601_474681072719732_3519555762121941019_n.jpg

"Had a difference of opinion with one of my hoverboards 3 weeks ago - i wanted to step down and it decided to do a spin!
1st week on half open cast to give space for swelling of arm
2nd week full cast to stabilise elbow joint
Now on flex frame "cast" to enable the elbow to do controlled flexing to minimize risk of frozen elbow as it heals
Feeling lucky it was my left elbow and not my right - and time should heal
Playing one arm trooper with an armed stormtrooper at Changi Airport this morning
Must remember to respect temperamental hoverboards!"

Her arm is now in a "flex frame 'cast'" as it mends.

Giving details of her recovery, she wrote: "First week on half open cast to give space for swelling of arm; Second week full cast to stabilise elbow joint;

"Now on flex frame 'cast' to enable the elbow to do controlled flexing to minimise risk of frozen elbow as it heals."

Posing with a Stormtrooper from the Star Wars movie at the airport, she joked: "Playing one-arm trooper with an armed stormtrooper at Changi Airport this morning. Must remember to respect temperamental hoverboards!"

Hoverboards, or self-balancing e-scooters, have gained in popularity, but there have been safety concerns about the devices.

Some say they are a hazard to riders and pedestrians.

A number of airlines have banned travellers from bringing them on board flights amid reports of boards catching fire in Britain and the United States.

CoffeeAhSoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
[video=youtube_share;b37T2xJc5Bc]https://youtu.be/b37T2xJc5Bc[/video]
PM Lee is surprised with birthday cake during visit to Changi Airport , 8 Feb 2016

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
JohnTan where the fuck are you? Why not heard this news from you?

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Oh dear! On Wednesday when the stock market reopens, I think I had better reduce my stake in Temasek-controlled companies.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
She hurt one arm only... Her other arm still able to do fisting on Pinky's karcheng during the night...