• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What Will You Be Doing During This CNY?

Dark Knight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Happy new year everyone.
For those who are yet to settle down, what will you be doing during this CNY?
There's not much place to go and most shops will be closed for the next few days.
What are you gonna do in this small boring little dot?

fupikee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Happy new year everyone.
For those who are yet to settle down, what will you be doing during this CNY?
There's not much place to go and most shops will be closed for the next few days.
What are you gonna do in this small boring little dot?

..many things to do...
* watch videos on you tube. Each will last at least 1 to 2 hours.
* eat as much of bak qua and drink as much frizzy drink as you want.
* find some nice pics and pcc.
* pcc liao, tired, sleep for a few hours..
* wake up watch some more videos and eat some more tit bits...
* time to sleep for the night...

Next day, just repeat the above.

Monday and Tuesday will be gone in a blink....:biggrin:

Singapore boring????....why go and search and yearn for excitement???? Who is judging you by the way you live your life? or who cares, anyway?

Who says you cannot just do the ordinary and get the time passed.... Once CNY over, you have no choice but to go back to rat race again .... and work your way till you......

....Still not happy living in this little red dot? ...quit lah...if you can...see how you are going to cope & struggle for a living in some other alien land....:confused: the chasing after the $$$ needed for daily living will be most challenging and exciting as compared to this little red dot!!!.... hah!!!

Last edited:

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
..many things to do...
* watch videos on you tube. Each will last at least 1 to 2 hours.
* eat as much of bak qua and drink as much frizzy drink as you want.
* find some nice pics and pcc.
* pcc liao, tired, sleep for a few hours..
* wake up watch some more videos and eat some more tit bits...
* time to sleep for the night...

Next day, just repeat the above.

Monday and Tuesday will be gone in a blink....:biggrin:

Singapore boring????....why go and search and yearn for excitement???? Who is judging you by the way you live your life? or who cares, anyway?

Who says you cannot just do the ordinary and get the time passed.... Once CNY over, you have no choice but to go back to rat race again .... and work your way till you......

....Still not happy living in this little red dot? ...quit lah...if you can...see how you are going to cope & struggle for a living in some other alien land....:confused: the chasing after the $$$ needed for daily living will be most challenging and exciting as compared to this little red dot!!!.... hah!!!

The issue I encountered when I want to treat as normal day is people will come my house to 拜年 so I can't watch youtube n pcc. Only can escape outside to gamble.

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
2 days holiday good mah, can relax and enjoy the comforts of home. I don't visit my relatives, just stay at home. :biggrin:

fupikee

Alfrescian
Loyal
The issue I encountered when I want to treat as normal day is people will come my house to 拜年 so I can't watch youtube n pcc. Only can escape outside to gamble.

OK lah...understand...when you do not have a room to yourself...

Gamble in this little red dot is a bottomless black hole....especially if you go to safra or ntuc...or even mbs, rws....the odds are set too high against you...improve the lasting power of your money by taking a small trip on the ship....they seem to offer better odds....especially the one arm bandits...

Just one thing....tremendous crowds expected....book early online or whatever or go queue up early....the small adventure trying to secure the tickets, getting through the boat trips to the big ship, squeezing with the loud aunties and ah pehs will be really excitement enough for the next two days....BOOK NOW!!!

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Once a year during this period have the opportunity to meet with extended family members when they visit.