• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Mudland PM's speech for mudland CNY 2016

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
24991896.jpg

KUALA LUMPUR — Malaysia’s Prime Minister Najib Razak vowed today (Feb 6) to uphold values of integrity, excellence, perseverance, humility, acceptance, loyalty and education and to do his best to ensure improved futures for the coming generations.

Mr Najib, in his Chinese New Year message, also urged Malaysians to follow the same values, and to remember the hard work put in by those of generations past to make the country what it is today.

He made special mention of the Chinese, saying the community’s “tremendous contribution to Malaysian culture, society and economy” is evident today in every part of the country.

“This culture of friendship, camaraderie and harmonious co-existence has always been our way of life in Malaysia,” he said, noting that the Chinese and the country’s other races have worked hand-in-hand over the years to make Malaysia their home.

“If we follow the core values that embody this — a culture of excellence, perseverance, humility, acceptance, loyalty and education and integrity — I believe that our future and the future of generations to come, is secure. As Prime Minister, I am committed to these values, and resolute in my desire to ensure that the future of our children and our children’s children will be better than ours,” he said.

Mr Najib went on to say that he looks forward to joining in on the Chinese New Year festivities in the coming days with those who celebrate.

He labelled the Chinese New Year celebration one of his favourite Malaysian traditions, and expressed hope that the Year of the Monkey will bring happiness and good health to all.

“Xin Nian Kuai Le!” he concluded, using the Mandarin greeting for “happy new year”. MALAY MAIL ONLINE

http://www.todayonline.com/world/committed-integrity-brighter-future-malaysians-najib-cny-message

Can you imagine some chinese going yeah!!!! hooray!!!! wah malaysia is good again and totally forgot the recent incidents like the lowyat incident where m&ds destroyed chinese shops even though they were in the wrong and the red shirt demonstrations etc. Najib being the PM obviously had to say the PC thing. Yet incidents like the lowyat one can happen anytime and there was also a more recent event that i cannot recall.

It's really so easy to hoodwink chinese or some chinese and the fact that some of them are so subservient and only dare fight their own race.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Malaysian chinks don't know how lucky they are to have such a benevolent Prime Minister. Time to close ranks and move on.

fupikee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Malaysian chinks don't know how lucky they are to have such a benevolent Prime Minister. Time to close ranks and move on.

Wayang wayang...yingyang yingyang...

Let's see how long more he can last when the Swiss govt go full swing into the $$$ laundering investigation...

.... may be ang mos also want to wayang but eventually will eat up all the $$$ deposited into the swiss accounts ...same same as what they did during and after WWII with the jewish accounts...what a tremendous hoard of gold, silver, jewels and goodies...enough to fund some ang mo wonderfully luxurious life...