• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

This Casanova who agreed to play my role does not look like me at all!

Rasputin

Alfrescian
Loyal

DiCaprio Agrees to Star as Putin in Upcoming Thriller

The Moscow Times
Feb. 02 2016 18:01
Last edited 18:01

dicaprio-play-putin.jpg

Adrees Latif / Reuters

Hollywood actor Leonardo DiCaprio has agreed to play the role of President Vladimir Putin in a movie called “Putin,” the Dozhd television station reported Tuesday, citing two sources close to the production of the film.

The release of the movie is scheduled for Spring 2017. The film will be produced by U.S. company Knightsbridge Entertainment. Filming will take place in Russia, the U.S. and Europe, Dozhd reported.

Work on the production of a political thriller about the Russian president has been going on for the past year, Valery Saaryan, representative of Knightsbridge Entertainment in Asia and Europe, told Dozhd.

Saaryan declined to give the name of the director of the movie. The producer of the film is Mark Damon.

In January DiCaprio told the German newspaper Welt am Sonntag that he was interested in playing Vladimir Putin in a film.

“Putin would be very, very, very interesting. I would love to play him,” DiCaprio told the newspaper, Dozhd reported.

fupikee

Alfrescian
Loyal
His face is too broad.

Not to worry ...when they start filming...dicarpio will be starved to a stage where he will not only lose his hair but his baby fats on the face too...to become more realistic to character he is going to play. Trust the ang mo actor to be professional...or else...what you think? ...Oscar and $$$$ so easy to earn?:rolleyes: