• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

follow xie shao guang path is the way to go

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
http://singaporeseen.stomp.com.sg/...r-actor-xie-shaoguangs-now-a-monk-in-malaysia
Xie has closed the door on his time in showbiz, where he was once touted as the best actor on Caldecott Hill.
In his heyday, Xie bagged an impressive 19 awards over a 16-year career, which included five Best Actor and two Best Supporting Actor wins at the annual Star Awards.

I also plan to leave all my past glory behind and live in seclusion soon but not being a monk. The rat race and wealth is meaningless. Good luck to all samsters !

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
u should b a pastor get a couple of millions for your ugly wife to spend n live the works in sentosa cove.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
XSG the Lao Gay quitted due to unrequited love with another gay.
Talk until he machiam some Oscar or Emmy winning actor. Ccb golden horse or. Hk film awards also can't smell only in lowly talentless sinkieland he did thrive. Go hk become kalefare alao will kena rejected.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Congrats! You have made it.

TS is beginning to sound very much like Krafty the resident loser.

To be able to give it up so to speak.....first you need to have been there done that first.....else you only come across as someone who gave up because you cmi

xwszev

Alfrescian
Loyal

To be able to give it up so to speak.....first you need to have been there done that first.....else you only come across as someone who gave up because you cmi

May not be krafty as PAP IB share clones... the tone of posting is the same with kopirui

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Losers does not share. They live in denial. When the day arrive they jump :biggrin:
Anyway win or lose also not important anymore.

STUCK_HERE

Alfrescian
Loyal

Right on. These losers are dissatisfied with their job and i wish, i wish, i wish i was xie shao quang. No balls to quit

yangtzejiang

Alfrescian
Loyal

By your logic, all monks, nuns, priests, gurus are losers. Even the pope is a Loser by your logic. Mother Theresa too.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Losers does not share. They live in denial. When the day arrive they jump :biggrin:
Anyway win or lose also not important anymore.

People in retirement may live in the past like when share past life experiences. This does not mean living in denial.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

That's true. Actually not difficult to give up when nothing much to give up.

yangtzejiang

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dumbfuck you got comprehension issues?
First you have to have something before you can give that something up.

you got cognitive impairment, did you finish your N levels? dont open your mouth no one say you stupid.

tell me what did mother theresa "have" before giving it all up to be a nun?

i better breast feed you, since your mom obviously didn't resulting in said cognitive impairment: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mother_Teresa

know where to read? got more than 160 characters in the link, afraid you cannot find the answer.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Old news worth a talk but comeon it's so damn insignificant. At least talk about something interesting that occured in 2013

[h=1]Celeb no more: Former actor Xie Shaoguang's now a monk in Malaysia[/h]Posted on 21 September 2013 | 66,288 views | 22 comments

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
you got cognitive impairment, did you finish your N levels? dont open your mouth no one say you stupid.

tell me what did mother theresa "have" before giving it all up to be a nun?

i better breast feed you, since your mom obviously didn't resulting in said cognitive impairment: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mother_Teresa

know where to read? got more than 160 characters in the link, afraid you cannot find the answer.

Haha now who is the dumbfuck?
Trying to put words in my mouth when can't win simple argument.

Firstly you brought up monks and nuns ...I didn't.
Even TS specified he wasn't going to enter monk hood....just giving up his 'glory' wealth and rat race....and I'm taking issues with what he define as his glory and wealth.
And also report on Aqua Xie regarding giving up 'fame' and those morons lauding his 'acting skills'. This was what my rebuttal was targeting that perception.
You went to jump the gun and kpkb about monks and nuns hahaha. Sala channel fucktard.