• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Man jailed for closed up relationship with his colleagues

gsfosnis

Alfrescian
Loyal
If your house is on fire and the women run out wearing whatever they are wearing in private?

I told you not to go anywhere why are you not listening?
Do you want to see the screenshot or not?
If you keep moving from thread to thread that means you are not interested!

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
A long long time ago and in a land far far away
A boy started a forum for folks to have their say
It’s meant for the common man a place for all and sundry
He tried to think of a good name and finally thought of sammy

Mark want me to wish you Happy Lunar New Year. Gong Xi Fa Cai!!

Lotsaluv, from Dubai

cocobobo

Alfrescian
Loyal
I took a voyeur pic of a female colleague once when she wore something too revealing. Too good to pass up. The unfortunate thing is she saw me doing it. The fortunate thing is she became extra friendly after that. Maybe because I'm really charming.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I told you not to go anywhere why are you not listening?
Do you want to see the screenshot or not?
If you keep moving from thread to thread that means you are not interested!

Wow you are a dictator and control freak for sure.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Actually why are you so fucking gutless and cowardly that you stopped using monikers <scroobal> and <Debonerman>? Don't be such a pathetic scaredy cat. :rolleyes:

That I have to check with my father. Please understand not everyone is like you - so brave. intelligent and adorable.

jw5

Loyal
You should. There is a serious problem with your upbringing, an incorrigible liar who behaves like a knowall big boss constantly boasting and needing approval and praise. And learn how to manage the fucking quotes when you reply, you moron.

That I have to check with my father. Please understand not everyone is like you - so brave. intelligent and adorable.

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If your house is on fire and the women run out wearing whatever they are wearing in private?
hey dafatfugs, if that's the case, those bitches and you will be butt naked and have their butts roasted and toasted.
fried buns and twats coupled with lotsa lard can only result in krispy krackling, both seared and...smeared :wink:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
hey dafatfugs, if that's the case, those bitches and you will be butt naked and have their butts roasted and toasted.
fried buns and twats coupled with lotsa lard can only result in krispy krackling, both seared and...smeared :wink:

And you will be laughing in injustice, enjoying the smearing. Hope that happens to your children and grandchildren one day. Don't waste more breath of my precious life on a cheap bastard bully like you.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
And you will be laughing in injustice, enjoying the smearing. Hope that happens to your children and grandchildren one day. Don't waste more breath of my precious life on a cheap bastard bully like you.

Btw lionjah should see this post #34 by semaj2357 and it is crystal clear who disrespect to who first.

A warning to semaj2357, you have been insulting me merrily, don't blame me when I start to return favour to your wife, daughter, etc. Bloody bullies think they are males and can bully female in any manner including people's mummy, but once insult their mummy back they flew into a rage. Basically small hearted self entitled bullies. Act garang under anonymous cover. You are SHORT COWARD. Pui!

Last edited:

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Btw lionjah should see this post #34 by semaj2357 and it is crystal clear who disrespect to who first.

A warning to semaj2357, you have been insulting me merrily, don't blame me when I start to return favour to your wife, daughter, etc. Bloody bullies think they are males and can bully female in any manner including people's mummy, but once insult their mummy back they flew into a rage. Basically small hearted self entitled bullies. Act garang under anonymous cover. You are SHORT COWARD. Pui!
pse note that not reporting a fire causing injury to fatfugs to the cd and polis is an offence :cool: