• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Prostitute wheeled away still attached to dead client

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nice try..... don't pretend to be at war with Sinkie when he is in the same camp as u. You have many clones and i know some of them. You came from nowhere accusing me to be a clone of Sinkie but actually u want disrupt my time to keep u company. :biggrin: But i know best on how to piss the PAP IB off. :biggrin:

You are not Sinkie then how I know poison and thrillseeker etc are your clones? Your biggest clone now is Onitsuka. Yes Sinkie is the JB psychopath that has been smearing me. You are mad to say I am in the same camp as him. And I am no PAP IB, don't want to do this kind of sell soul job.

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
350px-On_Nut_54.jpg

HA!! this is how JohnTan go give dogfuck :biggrin: :biggrin: