• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

chindian family

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Father chinese, mum is shit skin. Kids surprisingly look 100% skin. No trace of chinese in them.

22059038789fba30574a393d51b70ab8dd2b261e.jpg

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i can still remember that when i was young, i need to use a lot of white color paste to mix with a small amount of black color paste so that I could get grey color.
in other words, shit skin black gene is very strong!!! you need a lot of light color gene to dilute shit skin color.!!!!

Onitsuka

Alfrescian
Loyal
Normally the color follows the father. How come this family all follow the mother ?

Neh genes more powerful ?

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Normally the color follows the father. How come this family all follow the mother ?

maybe the actual man who fucked that indian lady was not in the picture. That chinese guy in the picture is just a husband by name only.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Wrong I know a Chinese looking guy who is actually Indian as in he learnt tamil and he is considered Indian cos father is shit skin looks Chinese

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
What do you think of this Chindian? He seems to be more popular than Kong Hee.

Joseph%20Prince%20Picture.jpg

birdie69

Alfrescian
Loyal
i can still remember that when i was young, i need to use a lot of white color paste to mix with a small amount of black color paste so that I could get grey color.
in other words, shit skin black gene is very strong!!! you need a lot of light color gene to dilute shit skin color.!!!!
Once you turned black , you can't turn back!

All Chinese, think carefully before you decide to go with shitskin!

Last edited:

blackmore

Alfrescian
Loyal
You didn't call the P.P.D.??...last time it was, the Primary Production Department....now known as AVA..they will bring the wagon & cull the mongrels...:biggrin:
I thought that section disbanded many years ago; no more qualified personnel to do the job