• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Pro-Rape Meeting In Singapore? Which Samsters Here Attending?

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
roosh.jpg

SINGAPORE - Fort Canning has been listed as one of 165 global meeting spots in 43 countries for an "international meet-up" day organised by a controversial American pick-up artist and pro-rape advocate.

The organiser of this Saturday's (Feb 6) event, American Daryush Valizadeh, is also known as Roosh V, and is behind a blog called Return Of Kings (ROK) which claims to be for "heterosexual, masculine men" who believe that "men should be masculine and women should be feminine".

Valizadeh himself will not be present at the Singapore meeting.

According to the blog, some principal tenets include men opting out of monogamy and reproduction if there are no incentives to engage in them.

Another is of the belief that a woman's value significantly depends on her fertility and beauty, while that of a man's depends on his resources, intellect, and character.

It also states that women and homosexuals are "strongly discouraged" from posting comments on the blog.

According to the BBC, Valizadeh wrote a widely criticised article last year calling for rape to be legalised on private property as a means to "defeat rape culture".

"I propose that we make the violent taking of a woman not punishable by law when done off public grounds. If rape becomes legal under my proposal, a girl will protect her body in the same manner that she protects her purse and smartphone," he wrote.

Valizadeh later claimed that the article was satirical.

Canadian blogger Kaagazkalam warned that the group is generally hostile towards men of colour. He wrote: "Even though the website says the meeting is for straight men of all races, the Roosh V following has also been known to be very racist and xenophobic."

Kaagazkalam warned that attending the meet-ups will be dangerous: "If you are a woman, DO NOT GO. If you are a gay man, DO NOT GO. If you are a trans man, DO NOT GO. Your safety is at risk. Roosh V has made it very apparent that your presence might be met with violence."

He added that he will be filing a report with the Royal Canadian Mounted Police and advised readers to do the same in their own countries.

Several protests and petitions have also sprung up, with one urging US President Barack Obama to classify ROK as a terrorist group intent on terrifying women.

- See more at: http://news.asiaone.com/news/singap...-rape-may-meet-singapore#sthash.OeMjKCBS.dpuf

JHolmesJr

Alfrescian
Loyal
Me and Golden Dragon are thinking of going. Always good to xpress solidarity with our iranian comrades and check out the latest techniques.

Since this is for alpha males im guessing tools like jah Rastafari and JW5 wont be attending.

jw5

Loyal
What about Effeminate Gullible Moron Mark Andrew Yeo, who uses the monikers <GoldenDragon> and <JHolmesJr>. Are you going? :rolleyes:

Me and Golden Dragon are thinking of going. Always good to xpress solidarity with our iranian comrades and check out the latest techniques.

Since this is for alpha males im guessing tools like jah Rastafari and JW5 wont be attending.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Yes sir! Meant for leaders.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What about Effeminate Gullible Moron Mark Andrew Yeo, who uses the monikers <GoldenDragon> and <JHolmesJr>. Are you going? :rolleyes:

It's a damn joke when that nigger calls itself an alpha male. The only alpha male its seen before is the cock he sucks after he's seen it bang his wife. He has a big cuckhold fetish and loves to be humiliated.

jw5

Loyal
Not sure about that, but very sure that he is a very insecure person. :wink:

It's a damn joke when that nigger calls itself an alpha male. The only alpha male its seen before is the cock he sucks after he's seen it bang his wife. He has a big cuckhold fetish and loves to be humiliated.

harimau

Alfrescian
Loyal
Guys like him should be kidnapped by ISIS and headchopped in public.

I wished Allah could be more proactive in such matters.