• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Father Angry That Dead Molest-Suspect Son's Last Meal Was A Bun, Not Hot Meal!

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Don't deny. You are the number one finger that pointed at me first with all your rubbish talk of toilet door.

So many bastard liar bullies like you of course so many cockroach fingers pointing at me. Pui!

I'm the one who said life is not precious. That's because there are billions of people on earth and if one life is snuffed out there are still plenty of lives left to take over..

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't deny. You are the number one finger that pointed at me first with all your rubbish talk of toilet door.

So many bastard liar bullies like you of course so many cockroach fingers pointing at me. Pui!

point into your cunt hole or your arse hole?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm the one who said life is not precious. That's because there are billions of people on earth and if one life is snuffed out there are still plenty of lives left to take over..

Yes I know that but he insisted I am the one.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Thank you for clarifying this life is not precious statement. He has big signature to smear me everywhere that I am lying about this when I am not.

For your own good, please read this article - Controlling High Blood Pressure, written by Marian Anne Eure.

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Don't b a dumbfark. Every fingers you use have 10 pointing back at you.

I don't get it. The maths doesn't add up. Every finger she uses have 3 fingers pointing back. The middle finger, the fourth and the toe finger.

But if she uses both hands, she has six fingers pointing back.

finger.jpeg

Unless one has 7 fingers in a hand and uses both hands to point finger. That maybe about right . :biggrin:

Last edited:

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

It is not the quantity of human lives but the quality of one's life that makes life precious.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
It is not the quantity of human lives but the quality of one's life that makes life precious.

The majority of people on this earth lead really fucked up lives so the issue of "precious" does not arise.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
What the hell is wrong with you two? Two juvenile opposition cocksuckers fighting each other in cyberspace.

gsfosnis

Alfrescian
Loyal
What the hell is wrong with you two? Two juvenile opposition cocksuckers fighting each other in cyberspace.

Didn't know JohnTan gets turned on by watching juveniles squabbles.
Typical closet pedophile traits.
Oh, did you get a hard-on JohnTan?