• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Father Angry That Dead Molest-Suspect Son's Last Meal Was A Bun, Not Hot Meal!

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
better not give the inmates ideas.....buns can give "rise' to another type of hunger :wink:

these buns would be perfect.

image.jpg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well said and I fully agree. Even if really convicted in court, so what? A 14 year old boy will get a new chance at life. He was not an adult yet, no need to end life over this.

Yes no need to end life. But don't say so what? Only when it is harmless with no harm done to others then one is entitled to say so what? Nobody goes molest or rape or kill people or whatever then say so what?

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
these buns, however, would be too much for breakfast. the bottom pair will do. shiok!:p

image.jpg

Last edited:

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
So no word and yet lied and accused me blatantly!!!!! another false accusation!!!!! And your stupidity is unsurpassed!!!!! You know what is the meaning of tomorrow??????? Understand LIAR RAPIST MOLESTER??????? I caught you, don't wriggle away rapist worm!!!!!!!

Fark off drama queen. No one here interested in your whore affairs. So sstop whoring for attention. You will hv better luck at desker road.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fark off drama queen. No one here interested in your whore affairs. So sstop whoring for attention. You will hv better luck at desker road.

You are the one caught whoring for attention saying my reputation in gutter and then chicken out. Coward bastard bully go to hell!

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Well said and I fully agree. Even if really convicted in court, so what? A 14 year old boy will get a new chance at life. He was not an adult yet, no need to end life over this.

In the words of bro Glockman, "suicide is the permanent solution to a temporary problem."

In life, higher threshold is needed for many things. Skin must be thick like MIW.

Given his age, unlikely to go to court. Probation or stern warning more likely unless the offence is s354A.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
QUOTE=frenchbriefs;2381515]no thank you,the only thing that needs that much oil on it is my popcorn or corn on a cob.
yup, with that much oil on those buns, you can see that the sun is burning that leftover piece of shit to a krisp :p[/QUOTE]

Hey don't wriggle away, I caught you rapist worm. Your English standard or brain is burnt to a crisp not knowing the meaning of meeting tomorrow. And lies only burnt people to a crisp when there is injustice. Karma will get to callous and nasty people like you laughing in injustice to burn you in real life to crisp.