• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Father Angry That Dead Molest-Suspect Son's Last Meal Was A Bun, Not Hot Meal!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The family of 14-year-old Benjamin Lim, who was found dead at the foot of his block on 26 Jan after he was questioned by the police, have sent an open letter to The Online Citizen to clarify events.

Written by Benjamin’s father, the letter published on Thursday (4 Feb) seeks to “provide certain information on the chain of events leading to the tragedy”.

“There have been reports in various publications offering different versions of occurrences leading to the passing of Benjamin,” the letter read.

The letter comes after police said on Monday (1 Feb) that they would be reviewing interview procedures.

Benjamin’s death came later in the afternoon that police questioned him for alleged outrage of modesty of an 11-year-old girl.

“It was initially reported that family members had received timely updates from police and school authorities… This statement was not accurate,” said Benjamin’s father in the letter wherein he ran through a timeline of events.

He noted that his wife was initially informed only when the police came to take Benjamin away to the police station.

He wrote that it broke his heart when he learned that his boy had his last meal in the school, a cold bun.

He also castigated the school for letting his son leave without waiting for family members to arrive.

“The school, in my opinion, should never have handed over my son to five police officers during recess hours without having to wait for the arrival of family members,” he said.

Seeking justice

He said it was now his “duty to seek justice” for his son, and he and his family did not want to speculate on whether the offence took place until the coroner’s hearing.

“That said, as parents we cannot forget and we cannot forgive the way my son was treated, from the school to the time he was in police custody,” he wrote.

He had harsh words for his both his son’s school and the police.

“We as parents we entrusted our children to you. You have a duty to ensure that our children are appropriately taken care of, reasonably protected and have their interest in your priority,” he said addressing school authorities.

“To the police… You are there to look for one secondary 3 student. You are not there to apprehend an adult suspect with full ability to escape or capable in single combat,” Benjamin’s father wrote.

He also thanked Benjamin’s friends and members of the public for their support. You can read the letter in full on The Online Citizen.

https://sg.news.yahoo.com/open-letter-from-family-on-minors-death-after-055236378.html

Cosmos10

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The family of 14-year-old Benjamin Lim, who was found dead at the foot of his block on 26 Jan after he was questioned by the police, have sent an open letter to The Online Citizen to clarify events.

Written by Benjamin’s father, the letter published on Thursday (4 Feb) seeks to “provide certain information on the chain of events leading to the tragedy”.

“There have been reports in various publications offering different versions of occurrences leading to the passing of Benjamin,” the letter read.

He also thanked Benjamin’s friends and members of the public for their support. You can read the letter in full on The Online Citizen.

https://sg.news.yahoo.com/open-letter-from-family-on-minors-death-after-055236378.html

@JohnTan, I do not like to call someone out, and I have never done that for the last three years that I have been here in this SBF forum.

For goodness sake, the poor father is still grieving the loss of his son and you are making light of this unfortunate death situation.

Please have some human decency and compassion, ok? Can you ever understand what it is like to lose a 14-year-old son?

It is soulless PAP supporters like you that make me detest the PAP for cultivating a heartless and cruel Singapore society.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
@JohnTan, I do not like to call someone out, and I have never done that for the last three years that I have been here in this SBF forum.

For goodness sake, the poor father is still grieving the loss of his son and you are making light of this unfortunate death situation.

Please have some human decency and compassion, ok? Can you ever understand what it is like to lose a 14-year-old son?

It is soulless PAP supporters like you that make me detest the PAP for cultivating a heartless and cruel Singapore society.

How am I making light of this situation? Is the thread title incorrect?

What's it like to lose a 14-year old son? Have you lost one?

Singapore succeeded thanks to PAP being "heartless". If we had as much "heart" as our neighbouring countries, our womenfolk would have long ago went abroad to work as maids, hookers and massage therapists.

numero uno

Alfrescian
Loyal

That's why i said at the end of the day, all these farkers like him and ginfreely does NOT have one iota of that things more important than money or anything else that make people human,ie called compassion. Don't worry as there is karma for people like him and at the end of their measly farking sad lives on their death bed, they would suffer in agony and nobody would be bothered about them. Believe me as I have watch thousands of such cases. it makes sense taht people whom I know who are kind always have an easy way on their last part of their journey and people who I know are bastards , at the end of their lives they are always fearful and crying for people to help them.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
does it irk anybody that daft sinkies parents always talk about these shit?especially the older sinkie generations.instead of talking about intimate conversations he and his son had,or some wonderful memories they shared,or what were his sons hopes and aspirations....instead they think about some stupid shit like what his son ate for lunch before he died or he forgot to wear his favourite underwear or something......do old sinkie generations have problems communicating and bonding emotionally and with their children past a non superficial level?no wonder we are a nation raised by maids,i bet sinkies are closer to their maids than their moms and dads.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Let me add in that the one thing that makes people not care about him is that he's a male chinese that isn't exactly a kid nor an adult.

Now you might all think this is BS after all SG is majority chinese but sad to say majority of chinks in sg don't care about their kind. If he was malay or indian or chinese female or a chinese male under 5 years of age at least more people would feel sympathetic but he doesn't fit into those criteria. He's a 14 yr old chinese male. He's too old to be treated like a kid after all he's in his early teens, He's too young to be treated like an adult and even though most kids mature faster i guess well 14 is still considered too young. I don't see the adult age changing from 18 for cigs/sex from a long time back so 14 is still considered pretty young even though there are 14 yr old kids that really mature at that age and younger.

Anyway him being a male, chinese at an age which isn't cute enough to be a kid nor old enough to be an adult means that people don't really care much about him. If he was a non chinese like malay, indian they would care more about him while the chinese community treats their own like crap and of course the chinese dogs who absolutely hate their kind. It's just a pity that he was treated like that.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's why i said at the end of the day, all these farkers like him and ginfreely does NOT have one iota of that things more important than money or anything else that make people human,ie called compassion. Don't worry as there is karma for people like him and at the end of their measly farking sad lives on their death bed, they would suffer in agony and nobody would be bothered about them. Believe me as I have watch thousands of such cases. it makes sense taht people whom I know who are kind always have an easy way on their last part of their journey and people who I know are bastards , at the end of their lives they are always fearful and crying for people to help them.

You are a dishonourable man who claimed not to reply to me and then replied. When caught now resorted to slandering and discrediting me behind the back. Typical loser behaviour. Worry your own karma on your children and grandchildren for pro rape and molest.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
where got slander and discrediting behind your backside. it a farking public forum where the most offensive words can be used. go give dog fark lah.

anyway, your reputation already in the gutter, no need to raise it using slander. it's like comparing a soiled panty to you.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
where got slander and discrediting behind your backside. it a farking public forum where the most offensive words can be used. go give dog fark lah.

anyway, your reputation already in the gutter, no need to raise it using slander. it's like comparing a soiled panty to you.

My reputation is in the gutter? Why? I dont see anthing except people accusing me fat and saying life is not precious. All of which are baseless and false accusations.

Say it now!!!!! Who else has been slandering me and what behind my back????? Very good, stupid bastards trust bastards spreading lies underground!!!!! Will be showing the police this post as solid evidence of slandering!!!!!!!

That's why I say this forum people who turned a blind eye to injustice should shut up on benjamin case as you are hypocrites to talk about justice.

Btw virus is a bastard who is not even fit to wash soiled panty of anyone. Pui!

And don't deny it is behind the back to go to certain threads to gossip about people who don't read every thread!!!!!

Last edited:

numero uno

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are a dishonourable man who claimed not to reply to me and then replied. When caught now resorted to slandering and discrediting me behind the back. Typical loser behaviour. Worry your own karma on your children and grandchildren for pro rape and molest.

fark youu. That reply was to Cosmos10 you snake. so stop twisting your words. BTW I was the one who called you snake first, so don't try to use this unique term for you on others. be more original and stop copying my descriptive terms of you snake. BTW at last count at least 10 forummers here agree with me that you lare a farking lier and likes to twist words. Hope Benjamin pay you a visit soon in your dreams. hahhahahahhh. asking you to jump, jump, jump. you never know . when you are sleep your subconscious mind might just follow his orders and then ..... afterall you cannot control your actions when you are asleep...hahahahhah

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
MOE and MHA together with AGC will need to work out a new equilibrium. Procedures can always improve but it will never be suicide-proof for victims as well as accused persons regardless of age or whatever.

To Benjamin, RIP. Whatever the facts of case or even treatment and experience he went through, there was no need to end his life. The truth will prevail.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
fark youu. That reply was to Cosmos10 you snake. so stop twisting your words. BTW I was the one who called you snake first, so don't try to use this unique term for you on others. be more original and stop copying my descriptive terms of you snake. BTW at last count at least 10 forummers here agree with me that you lare a farking lier and likes to twist words. Hope Benjamin pay you a visit soon in your dreams. hahhahahahhh. asking you to jump, jump, jump. you never know . when you are sleep your subconscious mind might just follow his orders and then ..... afterall you cannot control your actions when you are asleep...hahahahhah

You are senile snake. You were caught replying to me yesterday. And snake is as common as bastard, you have the audacity to say people copy you for that. Yayaya 1000 people caught me lying. Lie what? say I am fat means I am fat? I say I am not fat means I am lying. And you know what, this post is very good proof that someone is slandering. One look at me now and the police will be able to tell not me but YOU people are lying!!!!!!

And you are caught still deny is double confirmed lying snake. And I did Benjamin no harm, I have compassion for the molest victim who is even younger 11 year old. And return all your cursing of me to your children and grandchildren to suffer from your stand to pro molest and rape.

Last edited:

ChaoPappyPoodle

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are senile snake. You were caught replying to me yesterday. And snake is as common as bastard, you have the audacity to say people copy you for that. Yayaya 1000 people caught me lying. Lie what? say I am fat means I am fat? I say I am not fat means I am lying. And you know what, this post is very good proof that someone is slandering. One look at me now and the police will be able to tell not me but YOU people are lying!!!!!!

And you are caught still deny is double confirmed lying snake. And I did Benjamin no harm, I have compassion for the molest victim who is even younger 11 year old. And return all your cursing of me to your children and grandchildren to suffer from your stand to pro molest and rape.

You fucking Pedophle Worshiper! Like this can be prophet? FUCKING BACTARD RETARD!

Musnad Ahmad 12237:
He (muhammad) crepy unawares behind him (Zahir) and hugged him.The man
said,"get off me"who is this?". Then he turned his head and discovered
that it was the prophet. So he proceeded to push his back into the prophet's chest when he recognized him.Sunan Bayhaqi and Al Halabi.

According to this hadith, a man named Zahir, who used to declare that “the
prophet loves me,” said that one day Muhammad crept unawares behind him
and put him in a bear-hug. Zahir, alarmed, yelled, “Get off me!” After
turning his head and discovering that it was Muhammad, he stopped struggling and proceeded to “push his back into the prophet’s chest—prayers and blessings upon him." Sunan Abu Dawud 5224(one of the six canonical hadith collections) "The prophet lift up his shirt so he (the man) hugged him and kiss his torso (from his belly button to his armpits)". the same story has been repeated by Dawud 1669: "..My father sought permission from prophet. (when permission was granted), he entered between him and his shirt and began to kiss him and embrace him.."

More proof that Mohammed WAS a cross dresser:

(Answering skepticism on the Mohammedan Sunnah" by Dr Abdul-Mahdy Abdul-Kader Abdul-Hady, page.97.103) Muhammad used to use some women's make up, dye his hair and use eye liners that used to be women's cosmetic choice: Musnad Ahmad 17043 The Prophet used to dye his long hair with henna (Lawsonia
inermis) and Katam (Buxus dioicia) and his hair hung over his shoulders
or earlobes. Adwa alBayaan,al-Shanqiti 518/5

"The Prophet used to dye his hair with henna (Lawsonia inermis) and katam
(Buxusdioica) and his hair hung over his shoulders or earlobes"
"...and the most popular type of hair dye for women is henna,"
Muhammad used to use women's eye liner: Musnad Ahmad 3308"
Muhammad used to apply kohl on his eyes. (an eyeliner used by women)
Adwa al Bayaan, al-shanqiti513/5...
..the women's adornment such
as jewelry, kohl and hair dye....the prophet had a Kol container from
which he would smear his eyes every night three times in each eye.

Read more: http://www.city-data.com/forum/isla...-verses-hell-prayer-rahman.html#ixzz3xp7cYH54

He (the Prophet) lift up his (al Hasan’s) shirt & kissed his (little) penis.. He (the prophet) put Husein’s legs apart & kissed his (little) penis

Another Hadith. Majma al-Zawa'id, Ali ibn Abu Bakr al-Haythami, 299/9 translated in English: "I saw the Messenger of Allah pbuh putting Husein’s legs apart & kissing his (little) penis."
Related by Al-Tabarani & it's authentication is good.

Read more: http://www.city-data.com/forum/isla...-verses-hell-prayer-rahman.html#ixzz3xp7glB1Y

Bukhari Book 4 Volume 52 Hadith 143

Narrated Anas bin Malik:
The Prophet said to Abu Talha, "Choose one of your boy servants to serve me in my expedition to Khaibar." So, Abu Talha took me letting me ride behind him while I was a boy nearing the age of puberty. I used to serve Allah's Apostle when he stopped to rest. I heard him saying repeatedly, "O Allah! I seek refuge with You from distress and sorrow, from helplessness and laziness, from miserliness and cowardice, from being heavily in debt and from being overcome by men."

SOURCE: Bukhari :: Fighting for the Cause of Allah (Jihaad) :: [4.52.143]

For it was narrated by Fatimah Bint Asad, the mother of Ali who related that when she gave birth to her son, it was the prophet who named him Ali and the prophet spat in Ali's mouth THEN ALLOWED HIM TO SUCK ON HIS
TONGUE till he fell asleep.

SOURCE: Syrian Biography of Muhammad written by Al-Amin Al-Mamoun, Chapter Title: The first people to believe in the prophet.

Narrated by Hisham Ibn Kasim, narrated by Huraiz, narrated by Abdul Rahman Ibn Abu Awf Al Jarashy, and narrated by Muawiya who said, "I saw the prophet (pbuh) sucking on the tongue or the lips of Al-Hassan son of Ali, may the prayers of Allah be upon him . For no tongue or lips that the prophet sucked on will be tormented (by hell fire).

SOURCE:
Musnad Ahmad, Hadith number: 16245, Volume Title: The Sayings of the
Syrians, Chapter Title: Hadith of Muawiya Ibn Abu Sufyan

SURA LII:24

"And there shall wait on them [the Muslim men] young boys of their own, as fair as virgin pearls."

SURA LXXVI:19

"They shall be attended by boys graced with eternal youth, who will seem like scattered pearls to the beholders."

SOURCE: Internet History Sourcebooks Project

Narrated
Ibn Shehab: when he was asked about adult suckling he said; Abe Hozaifa one of the companions of the messenger of God has adopted a boy named Salem, then when God descended a verse in his book concerning Zaied Ibn
thabet abating the adoption saying: call them after their fathers (meaning that to attribute those adopted sons to their biological fathers) , Salma the wife of Abe Hozaifa came to the messenger of God
saying: we had an adopted son named Salem, he was getting into my house while I was wearing one dress , after the adoption was abated , my husband Abe Hozaifa hated to see him getting into my home, while I am in
such way, so what do you think?, how can I deal with that? The prophet replied her: then let him suck from you five times, and then he will be forbidden to you (as it was thought that if one sucks from a woman, he
will be like her son)? She said surprisingly: how could I suckle him while he is a full grown man? Then the prophet smiled and said: I know that he is a full grown man. She went out and followed that
advice and allowed the man to suck from her, she came back to the prophet saying I suckled him, now I don't find anything wrong with my husband any more.

This story about Adult suckling was mentioned in:

- Sahih Muslim, converse number 3663, 3674
- Mawtte' malek
- Sonan Al-Nyssa'y
- Sonan Al-Bayhaky
- Sonan Ibn Majah

The Adult suckling issue is among the subjects studied in Al-Azhar University for the students of the third grade

Dr Abdul-Mahdy Abdul-Kader Abdul-Hady one of Al-Azhar professors said
about this: this converse is true and considered among the highly truthful converses , and can't be denied by any honest researcher, it is considered a medal on the chest of Islam.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
My reputation is in the gutter? Why? I dont see anthing except people accusing me fat and saying life is not precious. All of which are baseless and false accusations.

Say it now!!!!! Who else has been slandering me and what behind my back????? Very good, stupid bastards trust bastards spreading lies underground!!!!! Will be showing the police this post as solid evidence of slandering!!!!!!!

That's why I say this forum people who turned a blind eye to injustice should shut up on benjamin case as you are hypocrites to talk about justice.

Btw virus is a bastard who is not even fit to wash soiled panty of anyone. Pui!

No reply from virus??? Chicken out? My reputation in what gutter????? Say lah show lah Wang pa dang!!!! Bastard bullies discrediting with lies behind the back!!!!! Coward bullies listen up! I have made a police report on all false accusations at work and in forum!!!! You spread anymore lies and the police will haul you up and hope you criminals go and jump then!!!!!!

This is the last time I will say it. I have done nothing in life that deserved reputation to be in the gutters!!!!!!!!! FUCK YOU ALL BULLIES!!! GO AND JUMP!!!!!!!!!!

HAPPY NOW BULLIES to receive my very FIRST FUCK YOU in this forum after 5 years????????? I have no sympathy for rape, molest and bully criminals whatsoever!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey you are mistaken OK? I am no Muslim. Islam has nothing to do with me!!!!!

You fucking Pedophle Worshiper! Like this can be prophet? FUCKING BACTARD RETARD!

Musnad Ahmad 12237:
He (muhammad) crepy unawares behind him (Zahir) and hugged him.The man
said,"get off me"who is this?". Then he turned his head and discovered
that it was the prophet. So he proceeded to push his back into the prophet's chest when he recognized him.Sunan Bayhaqi and Al Halabi.

According to this hadith, a man named Zahir, who used to declare that “the
prophet loves me,” said that one day Muhammad crept unawares behind him
and put him in a bear-hug. Zahir, alarmed, yelled, “Get off me!” After
turning his head and discovering that it was Muhammad, he stopped struggling and proceeded to “push his back into the prophet’s chest—prayers and blessings upon him." Sunan Abu Dawud 5224(one of the six canonical hadith collections) "The prophet lift up his shirt so he (the man) hugged him and kiss his torso (from his belly button to his armpits)". the same story has been repeated by Dawud 1669: "..My father sought permission from prophet. (when permission was granted), he entered between him and his shirt and began to kiss him and embrace him.."

More proof that Mohammed WAS a cross dresser:

(Answering skepticism on the Mohammedan Sunnah" by Dr Abdul-Mahdy Abdul-Kader Abdul-Hady, page.97.103) Muhammad used to use some women's make up, dye his hair and use eye liners that used to be women's cosmetic choice: Musnad Ahmad 17043 The Prophet used to dye his long hair with henna (Lawsonia
inermis) and Katam (Buxus dioicia) and his hair hung over his shoulders
or earlobes. Adwa alBayaan,al-Shanqiti 518/5

"The Prophet used to dye his hair with henna (Lawsonia inermis) and katam
(Buxusdioica) and his hair hung over his shoulders or earlobes"
"...and the most popular type of hair dye for women is henna,"
Muhammad used to use women's eye liner: Musnad Ahmad 3308"
Muhammad used to apply kohl on his eyes. (an eyeliner used by women)
Adwa al Bayaan, al-shanqiti513/5...
..the women's adornment such
as jewelry, kohl and hair dye....the prophet had a Kol container from
which he would smear his eyes every night three times in each eye.

Read more: http://www.city-data.com/forum/isla...-verses-hell-prayer-rahman.html#ixzz3xp7cYH54

He (the Prophet) lift up his (al Hasan’s) shirt & kissed his (little) penis.. He (the prophet) put Husein’s legs apart & kissed his (little) penis

Another Hadith. Majma al-Zawa'id, Ali ibn Abu Bakr al-Haythami, 299/9 translated in English: "I saw the Messenger of Allah pbuh putting Husein’s legs apart & kissing his (little) penis."
Related by Al-Tabarani & it's authentication is good.

Read more: http://www.city-data.com/forum/isla...-verses-hell-prayer-rahman.html#ixzz3xp7glB1Y

Bukhari Book 4 Volume 52 Hadith 143

Narrated Anas bin Malik:
The Prophet said to Abu Talha, "Choose one of your boy servants to serve me in my expedition to Khaibar." So, Abu Talha took me letting me ride behind him while I was a boy nearing the age of puberty. I used to serve Allah's Apostle when he stopped to rest. I heard him saying repeatedly, "O Allah! I seek refuge with You from distress and sorrow, from helplessness and laziness, from miserliness and cowardice, from being heavily in debt and from being overcome by men."

SOURCE: Bukhari :: Fighting for the Cause of Allah (Jihaad) :: [4.52.143]

For it was narrated by Fatimah Bint Asad, the mother of Ali who related that when she gave birth to her son, it was the prophet who named him Ali and the prophet spat in Ali's mouth THEN ALLOWED HIM TO SUCK ON HIS
TONGUE till he fell asleep.

SOURCE: Syrian Biography of Muhammad written by Al-Amin Al-Mamoun, Chapter Title: The first people to believe in the prophet.

Narrated by Hisham Ibn Kasim, narrated by Huraiz, narrated by Abdul Rahman Ibn Abu Awf Al Jarashy, and narrated by Muawiya who said, "I saw the prophet (pbuh) sucking on the tongue or the lips of Al-Hassan son of Ali, may the prayers of Allah be upon him . For no tongue or lips that the prophet sucked on will be tormented (by hell fire).

SOURCE:
Musnad Ahmad, Hadith number: 16245, Volume Title: The Sayings of the
Syrians, Chapter Title: Hadith of Muawiya Ibn Abu Sufyan

SURA LII:24

"And there shall wait on them [the Muslim men] young boys of their own, as fair as virgin pearls."

SURA LXXVI:19

"They shall be attended by boys graced with eternal youth, who will seem like scattered pearls to the beholders."

SOURCE: Internet History Sourcebooks Project

Narrated
Ibn Shehab: when he was asked about adult suckling he said; Abe Hozaifa one of the companions of the messenger of God has adopted a boy named Salem, then when God descended a verse in his book concerning Zaied Ibn
thabet abating the adoption saying: call them after their fathers (meaning that to attribute those adopted sons to their biological fathers) , Salma the wife of Abe Hozaifa came to the messenger of God
saying: we had an adopted son named Salem, he was getting into my house while I was wearing one dress , after the adoption was abated , my husband Abe Hozaifa hated to see him getting into my home, while I am in
such way, so what do you think?, how can I deal with that? The prophet replied her: then let him suck from you five times, and then he will be forbidden to you (as it was thought that if one sucks from a woman, he
will be like her son)? She said surprisingly: how could I suckle him while he is a full grown man? Then the prophet smiled and said: I know that he is a full grown man. She went out and followed that
advice and allowed the man to suck from her, she came back to the prophet saying I suckled him, now I don't find anything wrong with my husband any more.

This story about Adult suckling was mentioned in:

- Sahih Muslim, converse number 3663, 3674
- Mawtte' malek
- Sonan Al-Nyssa'y
- Sonan Al-Bayhaky
- Sonan Ibn Majah

The Adult suckling issue is among the subjects studied in Al-Azhar University for the students of the third grade

Dr Abdul-Mahdy Abdul-Kader Abdul-Hady one of Al-Azhar professors said
about this: this converse is true and considered among the highly truthful converses , and can't be denied by any honest researcher, it is considered a medal on the chest of Islam.

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hope the Father can find closure to his son's death.

It is difficult to go through the ordeal. So many unanswered questions that probably will not have any resolution , but life must move on.

He has to come to terms with the reality that his son is dead and gone.

It is pointless to say his son ate only a cold bun for his last meal. Even if he ate a solid meal , he is still gone.

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
No reply from virus??? Chicken out? My reputation in what gutter????? Say lah show lah Wang pa dang!!!! Bastard bullies discrediting with lies behind the back!!!!! Coward bullies listen up! I have made a police report on all false accusations at work and in forum!!!! You spread anymore lies and the police will haul you up and hope you criminals go and jump then!!!!!!

This is the last time I will say it. I have done nothing in life that deserved reputation to be in the gutters!!!!!!!!! FUCK YOU ALL BULLIES!!! GO AND JUMP!!!!!!!!!!

HAPPY NOW BULLIES to receive my very FIRST FUCK YOU in this forum after 5 years????????? I have no sympathy for rape, molest and bully criminals whatsoever!!!!!!!!!!

And no clear reply from virus to say exactly why my reputation is in gutters means he is LIAR!!!!!!!! Bastard bully lying through the teeth!!!!!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
And no clear reply from virus to say exactly why my reputation is in gutters means he is LIAR!!!!!!!! Bastard bully lying through the teeth!!!!!

Virus is bastard piece of shit!!!!!!!!! Your reputation is in the gutter!!!!!!!! You are caught !!!!!! LIAR!!!!!!!!!!