• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Father Angry That Dead Molest-Suspect Son's Last Meal Was A Bun, Not Hot Meal!

gsfosnis

Alfrescian
Loyal
I caught you lying. Said I say life is not precious but can't find proof. LIAR! And stop lying about I dare not show police report when I already said many many times you pay for it.

Pay your mother stinking fucking chee bye!
Piece of shit!
Where is that police report you LIAR

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Liar stop twisting. I caught you. Where is the sentence I said life is not precious? And for the last time, I owe no one a proof of my police report. Only stupid bastard feel entitled to have it without paying.

Pay your mother stinking fucking chee bye!
Piece of shit!
Where is that police report you LIAR

gsfosnis

Alfrescian
Loyal
Liar stop twisting. I caught you. Where is the sentence I said life is not precious? And for the last time, I owe no one a proof of my police report. Only stupid bastard feel entitled to have it without paying.

"Where is the sentence"

You are a stupid bastard who feel entitled to have it without paying.

You are mentally retard!
Can't remember means you are senile!
You ask where! Did you look inside your own stinking cunt?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You have warped sense of entitlement. You feel entitled to slander people without proof. Basically a low class bully. Whereas I didn't go round slandering anyone and don't owe anyone a proof.

Again not the first time I explained to you and shall be my last. Bastard bullies make use of people tolerance and patience. Pui!

"Where is the sentence"

You are a stupid bastard who feel entitled to have it without paying.

You are mentally retard!
Can't remember means you are senile!
You ask where! Did you look inside your own stinking cunt?

gsfosnis

Alfrescian
Loyal
You have warped sense of entitlement. You feel entitled to slander people without proof. Basically a low class bully. Whereas I didn't go round slandering anyone and don't owe anyone a proof.

Do you really know the meaning of entitlement and slander or not?
Retard!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You senile or what?

Didn't you said: "You deserved no more reply from me."

Shameless!

You are the senile one. My post was in reply to your request on police report and I made that comment clearly in that context and quoting the post that you requested police report. It was not a general comments not to reply to you for ALL, which you are lying now. Bastard bully. Shameless snake.

gsfosnis

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are the senile one. My post was in reply to your request on police report and I made that comment clearly in that context and quoting the post that you requested police report. It was not a general comments not to reply to you for ALL, which you are lying now. Bastard bully. Shameless snake.

ginfreely the lazy senile incorrigible liar
and a SOB PAP IB grasslooter

Claims to make police report but dare not show that police report in this forum.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Here is the proof gsfosnis is lying about my reply being general when it clearly referred to the police report repeated demands

http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread....-With-PRC-Vixen!-Advice&p=2382008#post2382008

LionJah

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mi a hear some bloodclaat retarded bitch a try disrespect di man dem pan di forum and try act and threaten di man di with babylon weh babylon a try arrest dem caws dis likkle bitch some crazy eediot and try fight all di man dem. Dis rassclaat bitch haffi get box in her bloodclaat face.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mi a hear some bloodclaat retarded bitch a try disrespect di man dem pan di forum and try act and threaten di man di with babylon weh babylon a try arrest dem caws dis likkle bitch some crazy eediot and try fight all di man dem. Dis rassclaat bitch haffi get box in her bloodclaat face.

Hey be clear on who disrespect who first.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
This is what happen when you vote for PAP, you caused your son's death.. The karma of being a stupid voter. In the end, lost his son.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't b a dumbfark. Every fingers you use have 10 pointing back at you.

Don't deny. You are the number one finger that pointed at me first with all your rubbish talk of toilet door.

So many bastard liar bullies like you of course so many cockroach fingers pointing at me. Pui!