• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Low-caste Sinkie Cabbie Cheating On Family With PRC Vixen! Advice?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
<GoldenDragon> aka Mark Andrew Yeo as per your self claim: did you bully people when you were in ISD? There were accounts of ex ISA detainees being bullied no?

Upping thread as per you Golden dragon's request. So did you bully people when in ISD? There were accounts of ex detainees being bullied. Is your conscience clear (like mine)?

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
He can't possibly be Mark Andrew Yeo because I am the real Mark Andrew Yeo and I have never used the nick "goldendragon" for any of my posts.

and i am obama bin laden, president of USA united states of arabs.

gsfosnis

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's direct opposite of the answer you gave last time that you didn't torture anyone when in ISD. Either now or last time you are lying. I caught you LIAR. Is your conscience clear - like mine?

Where is that police report you FUCKING BASTARD LIAR!!!

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
3 sinkie females vs 1 male sinkie the dad.

There must be a reason why the dad prefers the prc lady. Based on sinkie society where sinkie ladies especially chinese aren't so nice to the guys caused the dad to hate being with his wife. Also it's taught to the children. The male kids are told to be subsevient to the females while the females are taught they can do whatever they like to the guys and this is more prevalent amongst the chinese and there are double standards where it is also sinkie chinese or chinese guys are treated like this. What you all think?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's direct opposite of the answer you gave last time that you didn't torture anyone when in ISD. Either now or last time you are lying. I caught you LIAR. Is your conscience clear - like mine?

Golden dragon and all bullies,

Is your conscience clear like mine?????

gsfosnis

Alfrescian
Loyal
Liar stop twisting. I caught you LIAR. You deserved no more reply from me.

"You deserved no more reply from me."
Chicken out! Loser! Liar!

No reply from you? Then why are you still replying? Retard Moron!

You have a brain of a 10 year old. Retard!

You think this is playing hide and seek!

You can't take the heat get out of the kitchen!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Reply to you is a waste of my precious life going circle. So i have to stop not chicken out. And I didn't reply to you anymore on police report. You are the moron. Just get lost bastard bully.

"You deserved no more reply from me."
Chicken out! Loser! Liar!

No reply from you? Then why are you still replying? Retard Moron!

You have a brain of a 10 year old. Retard!

You think this is playing hide and seek!

You can't take the heat get out of the kitchen!

gsfosnis

Alfrescian
Loyal
Reply to you is a waste of my precious life going circle. So i have to stop not chicken out. And I didn't reply to you anymore on police report. You are the moron. Just get lost bastard bully.

Shameless Bastard!
That shows you chickened out! LIAR!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
troll you have enough sins to join old fart in hell

Speak for yourself bastard bully troll caught whoring for attention but chicken out. People with the sins are the ones who think others are like themselves. Pui! Pui pui pui pui.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Gsfosnis is a liar who said I said life is not precious when I didn't say that. Going to make it my signature later.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Gsfosnis is a liar who said I said life is not precious when I didn't say that. Going to make it my signature later.

Wow must be at least ten upping of this thread that i have done by now. I kept my promise as usual. Not like snakes out there.

gsfosnis

Alfrescian
Loyal
Speak for yourself bastard bully troll caught whoring for attention but chicken out. People with the sins are the ones who think others are like themselves. Pui! Pui pui pui pui.

You are just a failed PAP IB trying to disrupt this forum from discussing on things that will embarrass your master.
You can stop pretending to be an Opposition supporter.

I was just testing you. Your effort from now on will be futile!