• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Low-caste Sinkie Cabbie Cheating On Family With PRC Vixen! Advice?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good to know ...

1. You have friends in real life.
2. Conscience is clear

These are important things in life. They make life precious.

You are a chicken out coward slanderer, you are caught attempting to malign and then chicken out to cast aspersions on me. You are a low life not fit to comment on life is precious. Low life bully criminals like you should go and jump and go to hell!

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You are a chicken out coward slanderer, you are caught attempting to malign and then chicken out to cast aspersions on me. You are a low life not fit to comment on life is precious. Low life bully criminals like you should go and jump and go to hell!

Don't bother. I am not always clear. Believe in yourself.

That
1. You have friends in real life
2. Conscience is clear.

These are things that make life precious.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good to know ...

1. You have friends in real life.
2. Conscience is clear

These are important things in life. They make life precious.

Don't bother. I am not always clear. Believe in yourself.

That
2. Conscience is clear.

These are things that make life precious.

Hey low life chicken out slanderer bully, you are caught. Feel free to repeat 1000 times. I shall not waste time in my precious life to reply you on this.

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hey low life chicken out slanderer bully, you are caught. Feel free to repeat 1000 times. I shall not waste time in my precious life to reply you on this.

Don't bother. Other people's may not always be clear.

But always believe in yourself

And be clear that
2. Your conscience is clear
3. Don't waste time .

And that life is precious.

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Its not the shit smell, its from your under. SSsssh.
You definitely didn't say life is precious but otherwise.

ok ok I show you the screenshot
Just wait here and don't go anywhere ok?

48 hours now. Another slanderer bully who got away scotfree while the slandered victim is beaten up by the mob.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Its not the shit smell, its from your under. SSsssh.
You definitely didn't say life is precious but otherwise.

ok ok I show you the screenshot
Just wait here and don't go anywhere ok?

3 days now. Another slanderer bully got away scot-free with LIES, while the slandered victim is beaten up by the mob.

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
3 days now. Another slanderer bully got away scot-free with LIES, while the slandered victim is beaten up by the mob.
and is this victim a fatfug and a lumpalard that deserves to be tarred and feathered, seared and smeared :confused:
if so, pse call polis....

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Oh btw Semaj2357 said I was caught too on this before cny. Semaj2357 are caught for saying you are caught based on nothing! Lol He is another low life slanderer bully with zero credibility.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Oh btw Semaj2357 said I was caught too on this before cny. Semaj2357 are caught for saying you are caught based on nothing! Lol He is another low life slanderer bully with zero credibility.

And this case is good proof not true no fire no smoke. As you can see so much smoke but still no fire shown after 3 days. Slanderer bullies have no qualms to go round saying you are caught based on NOTHING.

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Quote Originally Posted by ginfreely View Post
hey dafatfugs, i know that's there's more of you to love (due to the heavy lumps of lard and your self-sympathising ass) but when you reply to yourself, it only shows that you hafta loose more weight and others will then cozy up to you...

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

And this case is good proof not true no fire no smoke. As you can see so much smoke but still no fire shown after 3 days. Slanderer bullies have no qualms to go round saying you are caught based on NOTHING.

Semaj2357 is a desperate low life liar accuser. Quoting own posts means replying to yourself? I cannot highlight own posts to focus and elaborate to all?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dafatfug semaj2357 deserved to be crushed to death for slandering others and saying others deserved it based on NOTHING!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Back to these three posts for HIGHLIGHT.