• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Low-caste Sinkie Cabbie Cheating On Family With PRC Vixen! Advice?

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
WeChat_Father_Affair__0.jpg

Dear A.S.S,

My mother, sister and I think that our father is having an affair.

This is the background on how we begin to suspect him:

Our father is the uncle type. He is a cab driver. His fashion sense is practical, just a polo tee, jeans and work shoes.

A few months ago, he started telling our mother to buy him more colourful clothes. All he ever wore was black and blue. He hated other colours. He also started to criticise my mother's dressing.

He also started to be very active on WeChat. My mother realised that he was constantly chatting with this PRC lady. He said that this PRC lady was a friend of a friend. She "very poor thing", working overseas to support her daughter.

There are days when my father comes home looking happier than usual. Some days, he is grumpy. My mother looked thru his phone and realised that he always calls her before he reaches home and he texts her goodnight, with the rose and heart emoticons. Usually, when he is grumpy, it means that the lady didn't contact him.

My mother cldn't take it and confronted my father. My father started to shout and say that she has no right to look at his fone. He told her to stop embarrassing him in front of my sister and I.

They argue at least once a week. Each time my mother mentions the PRC lady, my father starts to swear at her. That's when I would lose my temper and start to defend my mother.

I really pity my mother. I have never seen her behave like this before. She has done a lot for the family. She took great care of my grandmother (my father's mother) when she had a stroke. My mother definitely deserves better.

I am worried for my sister too. She is taking her O levels this year. I hope this doesn't affect her.

Lost kid
A.S.S contributor

- More at AllSingaporeStuff.com http://www.allsingaporestuff.com/article/help-i-think-my-father-having-affair

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
Who did your mother vote for?

If she voted pappies, she should curse the pappies for letting in PRC vixens to swarm all over the island.

Any man with his cock hanging outside his body sure unable to resist amorous advances of PRC vixens. See them in action at the hawkers centres in anywhere in sinkie land and you will know why every local sinkie man is at risk of falling into the honey trap.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
He will wake up when his life savings gets wipe out.

Getting his savings wiped out is one thing but when dumped like hot potato is another thing, the super cruelest part of his philandering. He might even go jump floor.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
This sad story is too common in sinkie land after the pappies opened the flood gate to let women from all over the world walk into the island like a bird park to seek their preys.

As Mr Peanut had said ... ownself check ownself, which is to say, the pappies cannot help you and your family if you fall into any honey trap.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
100% and double confirmed kena PRC black magic. No further investigation or surveillance needed. This man will soon be broke and broken hearted. He isn't the first nor will he be the last.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
how nice.. i hope the atb is a rich bitch with plenty of cash and dotter to spare. pray they love and fark merrily forever.

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Life as a cabby driver is monotonous.

Variety is the spice of life. He finally got it after so many years of mundane living.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
100% and double confirmed kena PRC black magic. No further investigation or surveillance needed. This man will soon be broke and broken hearted. He isn't the first nor will he be the last.

The wife 'cave' closed or 'caved in' years ago, there is always a "woman at Work" sign at the entrance. How can you blame the PRC woman for black magic?, when the wife's 'magic' is all gone. You go down to People's Park Complex.....you can see a lot of Chinese 'black magic woman' plus plenty of these suddenly very 'groovy' ah pek there....

That's the magic...:rolleyes:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The wife 'cave' closed or 'caved in' years ago, there is always a "woman at Work" sign at the entrance. How can you blame the PRC woman for black magic?, when the wife's 'magic' is all gone. You go down to People's Park Complex.....you can see a lot of Chinese 'black magic woman' plus plenty of these suddenly very 'groovy' ah pek there....

That's the magic...:rolleyes:

Absolutely agree with you. Forbidden fruits .......