• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Low-caste Sinkie Cabbie Cheating On Family With PRC Vixen! Advice?

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Absolutely agree with you. Forbidden fruits .......

This taxi driver damn stupid also, hasn't he heard of "lock the screen" ? or he doesn't know how? 'tau chiak' don't even know how to 'clean his mouth', buy cheaper smartphone...use that for 'secret mission'...make sure, everything on it is password protected....what a dum dum..must be the 70%....:p

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
He will wake up when his life savings gets wipe out.

Depends on what kind of PRC ladies you are hooking up with. The ones found in Singapore are the lowest caste of all. They can't make it in Tiong Land. Moreover, women above 30 are considered old by Tiong Standard. Singapore provide them an outlet out of poverty.

Also Singkie women are just stiff and too highly educated. This you must really blame LKY,they made Singkie women too career focus. They made Singkie women detest marriage. They made staying home to school the kids a inferior role to her man.

But some Tiong ladies not only highly educated, but most importantly they know where, when and how to use their intelligences. Singkie ladies uses their intellectual to argue and make their men sick and lost respect for them, which make them emotionally not attractive to men.

Put it this way, either way you still have to pay for your pussy. But be smart not to lose your fortune to any women. Married or unmarried.

Last edited:

jw5

Loyal
Couple Of Points:

1. Most of the well-educated and cultured tiong ladies are back in China or in first world countries in the civil service, state-owned enterprises, mncs, running their own businesses or practising their profession/craft. Very few are in SG, which comprises mainly "opportunity seekers".

2. Most of the Sinkie ladies have inherited traits of materialism, bitchiness, "chow-kuan", selfishness, vindictiveness, gossipy, etc from their "father". Unfortunately they didn't inherit the traits like intelligence, articulation, ability to make money, etc.

Depends on what kind of PRC ladies you are hooking up with. The ones found in Singapore are the lowest caste of all. They can't make it in Tiong Land. Moreover, women above 30 are considered old by Tiong Standard. Singapore provide them an outlet out of poverty.

Also Singkie women are just stiff and too highly educated. This you must really blame LKY,they made Singkie women too career focus. They made Singkie women detest marriage. They made staying home to school the kids a inferior role to her man.

But some Tiong ladies not only highly educated, but most importantly they know where, when and how to use their intelligences. Singkie ladies uses their intellectual to argue and make their men sick and lost respect for them, which make them emotionally not attractive to men.

Put it this way, either way you still have to pay for your pussy. But be smart not to lose your fortune to any women. Married or unmarried.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Couple Of Points:

1. Most of the well-educated and cultured tiong ladies are back in China or in first world countries in the civil service, state-owned enterprises, mncs, running their own businesses or practising their profession/craft. Very few are in SG, which comprises mainly "opportunity seekers".

2. Most of the Sinkie ladies have inherited traits of materialism, bitchiness, "chow-kuan", selfishness, vindictiveness, gossipy, etc from their "father". Unfortunately they didn't inherit the traits like intelligence, articulation, ability to make money, etc.

Yes sir. Spoken like a real expert, leader of our pack!

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Oh so he is Mark Andrew Yeo? He and clones love to up thread, I will up this thread 10 times for him. I promise. 100 times also can.

Yes I am Mark Yeo aka scroobal and GD. Once awhile I am known by my other nicks. 5 more to be exact. And please deliver upping this thread. Thank you.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes I am Mark Yeo aka scroobal and GD. Once awhile I am known by my other nicks. 5 more to be exact. And please deliver upping this thread. Thank you.

<GoldenDragon> aka Mark Andrew Yeo as per your self claim: did you bully people when you were in ISD? There were accounts of ex ISA detainees being bullied no?

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He can't possibly be Mark Andrew Yeo because I am the real Mark Andrew Yeo and I have never used the nick "goldendragon" for any of my posts.

I never know Mark Andrew Yeo name is so common. I thought I am only one with that name.

jw5

Loyal
In that case, you should use this ugly fuckface as your avatar. :p

attachment.php

He can't possibly be Mark Andrew Yeo because I am the real Mark Andrew Yeo and I have never used the nick "goldendragon" for any of my posts.