• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Low-caste Sinkie Cabbie Cheating On Family With PRC Vixen! Advice?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are just a failed PAP IB trying to disrupt this forum from discussing on things that will embarrass your master.
You can stop pretending to be an Opposition supporter.

I was just testing you. Your effort from now on will be futile!

Two words: wrong conclusion

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That's direct opposite of the answer you gave last time that you didn't torture anyone when in ISD. Either now or last time you are lying. I caught you LIAR. Is your conscience clear - like mine?

To think that you have been my disciple in this forum, remembering what I said, you must be a moron. You actually believed what is written here? FYI, I was never in ISD. I was in SID. Conscience? You are in the wrong place.

roastgoose

Alfrescian
Loyal
To think that you have been my disciple in this forum, remembering what I said, you must be a moron. You actually believed what is written here? FYI, I was never in ISD. I was in SID. Conscience? You are in the wrong place.

I was is IDS and also DSI for a few years then got transferred to SDI but going to be seconded to DIS very soon.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Yes I believed you and when jw5 said you have PM him that you are from ISD in this forum, I asked you are you really from ISD? And you replied yes you are from ISD. Then I asked you did you torture people when you were in ISD and you said no. And then when there was an account of detainees being tortured, I asked you again but you no more reply.

jw5

Loyal
Don't bother trying to interact with <GoldenDragon>. He is an incessant liar yet at the same time, he wants accolades and praises from anonymous forummers, by constantly boasting and gossiping like a bitch about who and what he knows. That's why he is known as Manipulative Yet Needy.

Yes I believed you and when jw5 said you have PM him that you are from ISD, I asked you in the forum are you really from ISD? And I asked you then did you torture people when you were in ISD and you said no. And then when there was an account of detainees being tortured, I asked you again but you no more reply.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Don't bother trying to interact with <GoldenDragon>. He is an incessant liar yet at the same time, he wants accolades and praises from anonymous forummers, by constantly boasting and gossiping like a bitch about who and what he knows. That's why he is known as Manipulative Yet Needy.

I admire goldendragon very much. He is extremely knowledgeable.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
That's why sinkies like yourself are known to be Easily Impressionable & Manipulated.

Can't be helped I was educated in a PAP kindergarten and this molded by character into what it is today. I tend to believe official sounding statements made by apparently knowledgeable people.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Yes now that he said he is not from ISD, either now or last time he is lying.

Victory2016

Alfrescian
Loyal

SID is a joke just like MI6.

In fact, even More leaky than MI6, where Kim Philby the Ops Director against the Soviets was himself unmasked as a KGB plant....

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
SID is a joke just like MI6.

In fact, even More leaky than MI6, where Kim Philby the Ops Director against the Soviets was himself unmasked as a KGB plant....

Spot on. We had traitors in the dept and i was instrumental in getting a superscale officer detained under ISA. This bugger mati-ed liao.

jw5

Loyal
Better to be easily impressionable and manipulated like <Leongsam> than manipulative yet needy like <GoldenDragon>.

Can't be helped I was educated in a PAP kindergarten and this molded by character into what it is today. I tend to believe official sounding statements made by apparently knowledgeable people.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's natural be feel embarrass and guilty after being exposed as a failed PAP IB.
I can understand.
If you are really innocent, then you have to prove it by writing 1000 lines.

I no need to prove innocent. My stand is always I am innocent until you prove me guilty. That's the law system this country is using no?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Everybody knows you are guilty already.
You were caught Red-Handed and with you panty down.
Remember? Oh... forgot you got dementia.

What shit you talking now? I guilty of what?

Looks like you don't have any shame being caught for insisting I said life is precious when I didn't.

gsfosnis

Alfrescian
Loyal
What shit you talking now? I guilty of what?

Looks like you don't have any shame being caught for insisting I said life is precious when I didn't.

Its not the shit smell, its from your under. SSsssh.
You definitely didn't say life is precious but otherwise.

ok ok I show you the screenshot
Just wait here and don't go anywhere ok?

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
dont wait lah farkfreely... go and die.

save us the trouble. you will not be mizzed, we promise.