• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I am sorry to admit this girl caused me to be a paedophile

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
tanglin-ep140-box-cover-mcbc0160108001100860-20160108215205.jpg

喔米佗弗 罪过罪过

So, finally, who is she?

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
don't be horny ... make a wrong move, you will get arrested in school and haul up for interrogation for 3 hours with only a bun for your meal.

Remember to check your eyes ... make sure it can open and close.

Thanks for creating public awareness.

STUCK_HERE

Alfrescian
Loyal
go fuck your mother lah. this girl can be your daughter. pedophiles can be stoned, don't try to be funny

Onitsuka

Alfrescian
Loyal
No idea that's why I was unable to know how old is she now.

Maybe by now she has already grown a pair of 妈妈手.

At first I thought this thread was started by FBI to bait the pedophiles. Luckily no further ones came forward to confess ... :biggrin:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Maybe by now she has already grown a pair of 妈妈手.

At first I thought this thread was started by FBI to bait the pedophiles. Luckily no further ones came forward to confess ... :biggrin:

What is 妈妈手?

Onitsuka

Alfrescian
Loyal
What is 妈妈手?

This is a Taiwanese slang for women with thick arms, especially the young and unmarried ones. Normally women who are already mothers of babies have thicker arms, a result of carrying babies.
Her name is Rene Liu:
1005030641381487.jpg

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
This is a Taiwanese slang for women with thick arms, especially the young and unmarried ones. Normally women who are already mothers of babies have thicker arms, a result of carrying babies.
Her name is Rene Liu:

Rene Liu is one of my fav singers, she has thick arms? Surprised, never notice.

Onitsuka

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hate this small S lady very howlian type and she thinks she's damn beautiful, she's now bad looking but too vain.

Small S is outright ugly. It's all plastic and make-up.
1322106970144.jpg

She and another compere Matilda Tao started a trend in Taiwan where girls were encouraged to be sarcastic. You would be seen as "intelligent" if you were sarcastic.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I heard that years ago, this particular girl made many samsters become paedophiles.

wsm1.jpg

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Small S is outright ugly. It's all plastic and make-up.
1322106970144.jpg

She and another compere Matilda Tao started a trend in Taiwan where girls were encouraged to be sarcastic. You would be seen as "intelligent" if you were sarcastic.

大S has small waist :biggrin: