• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I am sorry to admit this girl caused me to be a paedophile

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
tanglin-ep140-box-cover-mcbc0160108001100860-20160108215205.jpg

喔米佗弗 罪过罪过

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good taste, chootchiew.

If you know her and intend to buy a bag for her, what's your budget?

Btw, she has 王祖贤 look.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Good taste, chootchiew.

If you know her and intend to buy a bag for her, what's your budget?

Btw, she has 王祖贤 look.

Thanks for the endorsement. The problem is that when she was 13 I already wanted to....:eek:
The tiny waist is worth many ks of $ :biggrin:

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks for the endorsement. The problem is that when she was 13 I already wanted to....:eek:
The tiny waist is worth many ks of $ :biggrin:

She looks like Phoebe Cates too.

This type of girl in mixed school is very bad for her male classmate. Most of them will be shaking after school, especially after PE lessons.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
She looks like Phoebe Cates too.

This type of girl in mixed school is very bad for her male classmate. Most of them will be shaking after school, especially after PE lessons.

Agreed. Better to isolate her with male classmates from sec 1 onwards.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
isnt she abit too old for you now?shouldnt u be outside primary schools and kindergarden stalking some fresh meat.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Most opposition cocksuckers are paedophiles.

while fap supporters r forlicking cunts and dicks, they have addiction to rubber dolls like JohnTan. it's an inbreed behavior after they went to be farked by other FAP running dogs.

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
mqdefault.jpg

The 2nd girl that caused me to be a paedophile

don't be horny ... make a wrong move, you will get arrested in school and haul up for interrogation for 3 hours with only a bun for your meal.

Remember to check your eyes ... make sure it can open and close.