• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Dr Mati's son quits as chief minister of Kedah

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Mukhriz quits as chief minister of Kedah

24956942.jpg

KUALA LUMPUR — Mr Mukhriz Mahathir today (Feb 3) announced his resignation as the chief minister of Kedah with immediate effect, after losing majority support in the state legislative assembly.

Mr Mukhriz said the Kedah palace had informed him that he no longer commanded majority support from assemblymen. "I hereby quit as Kedah menteri besar with immediate effect,” he told a packed media conference at Wisma Darul Aman in Alor Setar.

It was previously understood the state Regency Council informed Mr Mukhriz that he does not have majority support of the Kedah assemblymen and will have to resign from the top state job.

“The state Regency Council is satisfied this evening that Mukhriz has lost the confidence of the majority of the Kedah assemblymen,” a source had told The Malaysian Insider after attending a Barisan Nasional (BN) meeting in Grand Alora Hotel in state capital Alor Star.

The source said the council made the decision after a final meeting with all opposition assemblymen at the Wisma Darul Aman yesterday evening.

BN holds 21 seats in the 36-seat state legislature.

In the meeting, 13 opposition lawmakers from PAS, PKR, DAP and Amanah individually met the council comprising chairman Tunku Temenggong Tunku Sallehuddin Ibni Almarhum Sultan Badlishah, Tunku Laksamana Diraja Tunku Abdul Hamid Thani Ibni Almarhum Sultan Badlishah and the Kedah Sultan’s eldest daughter Tengku Panglima Besar Tunku Puteri Intan Safinaz.

The Malaysian Insider had reported that BN assemblymen, who first announced they were dissatisfied with Mr Mukhriz on Jan 20, were short of support after two of them made and U-turn and expressed confidence in Mr Mukhriz on Monday.

The source also said media reports saying the opposition lawmakers were behind Mr Mukhriz was inaccurate as some of them did not support the Umno man, who is the youngest son of Malaysia’s longest-serving prime minister, Dr Mahathir Mohamad.

Dr Mahathir is now chief critic of UMNO president and prime minister Najib Razak despite endorsing him for the country’s top job seven years ago.

“The council’s decision is appropriate because they heard it direct and not from third parties. The logical conclusion is that there will be a new menteri besar.

“Only the oath-taking date is uncertain but we hope it is as soon as possible,” said the BN source, who declined to name the new menteri besar saying it was the palace’s privilege to make the announcement.

The source also said Mr Mukhriz had agreed to resign and had cancelled the weekly executive council meeting after the latest developments.

Last week’s meeting saw only three exco members turning up.

“Mukhriz had called all his special officers to his official residence tonight to inform them of the decision.

“He has agreed to resign. The exco meeting is cancelled, there might be an announcement tonight or tomorrow but not sure,” the source said last night.

The leadership crisis erupted when Kedah UMNO deputy liaison chief Ahmad Bashah Md Hanipah led 13 other division leaders to revolt against Mr Muhriz and calling for a new state leadership. Mr Najib has had meetings with the factions in Kedah but has kept tight-lipped over the choice of the new menteri besar although he has had an audience with the Sultan of Kedah, the current Yang di-Pertuan Agong Tuanku Abdul Halim Muadzam Shah, and also the state Regency Council over the issue. THE MALAYSIAN INSIDER

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
eErotica69 must be a Malaysian camouflaging as a sinkie in this forum. Keeps on posting irrelevant Malaysian news. Nobody cares if Dr Mati's son is a pig or not.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
eErotica69 must be a Malaysian camouflaging as a sinkie in this forum. Keeps on posting irrelevant Malaysian news. Nobody cares if Dr Mati's son is a pig or not.

Yeah, matlander!!

[video=youtube;7cTqsSoV1SQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7cTqsSoV1SQ[/video]

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
A nice confession by jiu hu kia eErotica69.

Yet another gong chee bye who cannot read sarcasm.

All my posts are for the benefit of our resident matlanders like Tonychat, you chump.

Either that or you are jiu hu kia's clone!

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yet another gong chee bye who cannot read sarcasm.

All my posts are for the benefit of our resident matlanders like Tonychat, you chump.

Either that or you are jiu hu kia's clone!

Don't wriggle away, you slippery worm! I caught you.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Don't wriggle away, you slippery worm! I caught you.

Congratulations then!! Just retained this thread as your "proof" that you think I say I am a Malaysian by calling myself a matlander and listening to Negarakuku.

Ha ha.. you will be promoted to CSI chief and wisest forumer!!

Good job Tonychat!

Dun worry, those matland threads will keep coming from me for sure!!

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Congratulations then!! Just retained this thread as your "proof" that you think I say I am a Malaysian by calling myself a matlander and listening to Negarakuku.

What is Negarakuku? The fact that you know what is Negarakuku (kuku jiao is it?) shows that you are 100% a jiu hu kia. No honorable sinkie would listen to this stupid song, much less provide a disgusting link to the video.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
What is Negarakuku? The fact that you know what is Negarakuku (kuku jiao is it?) shows that you are 100% a jiu hu kia. No honorable sinkie would listen to this stupid song, much less provide a disgusting link to the video.

Spot on, keep this thread as your proof, you are showing your wisdom and CSI skills.

Ha ha ha ha. Stupid Jiu hu kia Tonychat!!

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

I also listen to this song, guess you will say that only matlanders will listen to this song? Haha?

[video=youtube;79uuj5hXsOg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=79uuj5hXsOg[[/video]

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
This one also, my latest favourite!!

[video=youtube;n1Zimt8c0Ds]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n1Zimt8c0Ds[/video]

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I also listen to this song, guess you will say that only matlanders will listen to this song? Haha?

[video=youtube;79uuj5hXsOg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=79uuj5hXsOg[[/video]

Thanks for confirming once again you are 100% a jiu hu kia.