• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

what is the most useful 1 liner or word to reject a sales call

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Tired of answering sales calls be it insurance,loans and others.
If I politely tells them thank you I am not keen they will probe further for the reasons of being not interested and proceed to sell other items.
Is it OK to just hangup without saying anything ?
What other type of actions can be taken ?

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If charbor say you very horny wants to fuck

If insurance say you 85 years old cancer patient going to mati

If loans say you bankrupt

Alfrescian
Loyal
..... they will probe further for the reasons of being not interested.....

I once told one of them directly - "I do not need to justify to you why I'm not interested". Don't think she was prepared for that answer ...

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Did you put your name on the DNC register? If you had, such cold calls would be reduced.

There was once an insurance guy called me (I think referral case from his company - so not exactly a cold call). I told him bluntly that he has breached the "DNC register" rules and I would complain to his company. He apologised and I never got any calls from that insurance co again.

So do your self a favour and register on the DNC website. It takes less than 5 minutes and it does wonders for your sanity.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If charbor say you very horny wants to fuck

If insurance say you 85 years old cancer patient going to mati

If loans say you bankrupt
This may not be a 1 liner becos if I am the caller, I would already know Bo chan liao and want to play with u by replying.
1. The call is recorded . I will Lee port police for verbal molestation
2. Wish u a painful death
3. Bankrupt ? Why don't u jump off mbs ??

Then I will need to waste my energy again.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Did you put your name on the DNC register? If you had, such cold calls would be reduced.

There was once an insurance guy called me (I think referral case from his company - so not exactly a cold call). I told him bluntly that he has breached the "DNC register" rules and I would complain to his company. He apologised and I never got any calls from that insurance co again.

So do your self a favour and register on the DNC website. It takes less than 5 minutes and it does wonders for your sanity.

Oh didn't know got such thing .my cold call volume is super high I need to do something about it. Thanks

ChoBohLan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh didn't know got such thing .my cold call volume is super high I need to do something about it. Thanks

Hey, why don't you just put the phone aside and eventually the caller will realized you are not there anymore.

They will hang up automatically coz they don't wanna be chobohlan waste their time and effort on you.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I once told one of them directly - "I do not need to justify to you why I'm not interested". Don't think she was prepared for that answer ...
Do we need to end it with this type of remarks even I find is valid ?

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hey, why don't you just put the phone aside and eventually the caller will realized you are not there anymore.

They will hang up automatically coz they don't wanna be chobohlan waste their time and effort on you.

Sometime I did that. But sometime I am expecting some calls so I will not know which is a legal call.

I asked a fren his answer knn he say just barred call lor..siao how I know which number to Barr .

MovieStar

Alfrescian
Loyal
for insurance, i will answer them i have pre-exisiting illness and not qualified.
for loan, i just say i do not need any.

not so difficult to reject.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
just say no.any attempts to communicate may spark off a conversation and that may be unwise.if u respond to them,u may be required to listen to their 15 minute of garbage and end up having to donate money to clear ur guilty conscience.

or politely tell them to go fuck their mother cheebye or diu lei lou mou ham ka chan.