• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Singapore Chiobu Undertaker

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Never know have such chio milf undertaker in Singapore

[video=youtube;gSHcWNNdj_E]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gSHcWNNdj_E[/video]

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What kind of fucked up name is angjolie?
People who spend a lot of time around corpses breathe in 死尸气 bad for health and taboo

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Having Lewd thoughts of Me and Her in one of those casket doing Soixante Neuf.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Having Lewd thoughts of Me and Her in one of those casket doing Soixante Neuf.

yes & pump to this at the same with the rhythm, bump , bump , bump...oow! oow! bump, bump, bump....

[video=youtube;VsnXeQDqOOg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VsnXeQDqOOg[/video]

oh my gourd...oh my gourd...!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
If I miss her mouth and shoot on the coffin lining, will lemon juice remove the stain? Or will they just put the next customer on top of my jizz spot? ummmmmmm

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Better have extra cushioning on the inside of the coffin lid, because I can see the back of her head banging against that during hard cowboy from PAPsmearer.

You can customised with Kevlar & plenty of foam, can order from Dunlopilo & do not forget to sound proof......you might excite the rest of the members who are lying down....

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
What kind of fucked up name is angjolie?
People who spend a lot of time around corpses breathe in 死尸气 bad for health and taboo

Neber mind. I volunteer to expel the bad air from her every night by vigorously pumping her from behind and expelling the air from her mouth, oh oh oh. U happy now?

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
You can customised with Kevlar & plenty of foam, can order from Dunlopilo & do not forget to sound proof......you might excite the rest of the members who are lying down....

Yes, I never thought about the sound proof. Neber Mind, I will make her bite that small pillow in the casket while laying the wood to her. That should quiet her down a bit.

apogee

Alfrescian
Loyal
She is either a fan of Angeline Jolie or likes to eat the fish ang goli. :biggrin:

Her surname is Ang and adopted name is Eline Jolie. Inherited the business from the father. Was very pretty when she was younger. Now she is, I won't say ashen, but pale.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Her surname is Ang and adopted name is Eline Jolie. Inherited the business from the father. Was very pretty when she was younger. Now she is, I won't say ashen, but pale.

Thank you for your sensible and positive contribution to this thread. Chey, the rest of contributors are fantasizing.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
she looks like gf4, ah sei (四), chinatown gangster chick who at one time owned several massage parlors, loan-sharking enterprise, and gambling/betting syndicates. no one can f*ck with her except me. :biggrin:

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal
The 15 year lease thing real or not? Apply to Muslims? I see many old Muslim cemeteries, or is it only balls-less Chinese get their coffins exhumed?