• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Tiongs will slaughter their pets ALIVE after ASS MRT bans

Password

Alfrescian
Loyal

Chinese man slaughters chickens at railway station after ban on taking them on train

PUBLISHED : Wednesday, 03 February, 2016, 11:23am
UPDATED : Wednesday, 03 February, 2016, 11:23am

Alice Yan
[email protected]

1803bd08-ca13-11e5-9c95-074a8ff7bdd1_1280x720.jpg

The man killing a chicken outside Wenzhou railway station. Photo: SCMP Pictures

A migrant worker slaughtered two live chickens outside a railway station in China after he was told it was illegal to travel with them on the train, a news website reported.

The man killed the animals before boarding a train in Wenzhou in eastern Zhejiang province, Gwm.cn reported.

After slaughtering the animals the man washed the carcasses and put them in a plastic bag, the report said.

The man, whose full name was not given, rears chickens in his spare time and had intended to give the animals to relatives as gifts as the Lunar New Year holiday approaches.

READ MORE: Cut-throat decision: Chinese passenger kills duck over train ban on live animals

A woman cut the throat of a live duck she was carrying in Chengdu in Sichuan province last month after she was told she could not travel with the animal.

The woman was told that all live animals, apart from guide dogs, were banned from being taken onto trains.

Last edited:

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't tell me you let the chickens run around outside railway station? Very stupid of you! :rolleyes:

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think the word to be used should be "livestock" rather than "pets". The animals slaughtered here were raised for food, not as companions. Slaughter of "pets" make the PRC people sound like ruthless barbarians without sentiment or feelings.

Cheers!

ChineseDog

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't tell me you let the chickens run around outside railway station? Very stupid of you! :rolleyes:

I think the word to be used should be "livestock" rather than "pets". The animals slaughtered here were raised for food, not as companions. Slaughter of "pets" make the PRC people sound like ruthless barbarians without sentiment or feelings.

Cheers!

Us chinese dogs slaughter our pets before boarding the train every morning. Just ask the 2 of them.

Password

Alfrescian
Loyal

Cheers!

Of course i had to change it to pets. Can be dogs, cats or others, Where else in sg can u find live chickens other than chicken farms? And why take the trouble to buy them at farms when super markets are all over sg? :biggrin:

HTOLAS

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Of course, you 'slaughter (something) ALIVE'; if it is already dead, there will be no need to slaughter them.