• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Unleaded petrol cost 99 cents in australia

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
song boh???

Australia nearly completely dependent on imported fuel. Most are shipped from Singapore. Yet it cost half the price of what you get in Singapore.

Sinkies really song boh???

plus their minimum wage is $16 an hour,99 cents is really peanuts there.....one mug of beer cost $10.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
song boh???

Australia nearly completely dependent on imported fuel. Most are shipped from Singapore. Yet it cost half the price of what you get in Singapore.

Sinkies really song boh???

it should be --- Sinkies, your ass painful or not.. kanna screw daily by your own govt that you voted in.

CABcommander

Alfrescian
Loyal
Chey La. No $ buy what car.

Rather than complain about 50cents $1 thing might as well spend more time to see how to earn more $.

Really typical sinkie to compare prices :biggrin:

RunRoad

Alfrescian
Loyal

Rather than complain about 50cents $1 thing might as well spend more time to see how to earn more $.

You are very funny. No need a lot of $$ to buy a car in Australia.

$1000 can get you a lot of car to choose. Don't believe me? Google gumtree.com.au or carsales.com.au or carguide.com.au

In one of the website - 4,017 Under $2,500.00 Cars For Sale in Australia

Don't be stupid just to see how to earn more $$ and let the govt tax it all away.

Be smarter, see what the world has to offer and get the best value in life.

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

95 is only $S1.07 in Thailand

In Thailamd most newer cars can run on E20 its benzene with 20% ethanol and it's only like 83 cents

The 99cents petrol is for 91 ron. N how may fuel stations sell at that price? Grass greener on The other side...but spore prices is crazy..

CABcommander

Alfrescian
Loyal

$1000 can get you a lot of car to choose. Don't believe me? Google gumtree.com.au or carsales.com.au or carguide.com.au

Don't be stupid just to see how to earn more $$ and let the govt tax it all away.

You must be a real idiot or fucking cheapo to migrate because of cheap petrol and car.

RunRoad

Alfrescian
Loyal

You must be a real idiot or fucking cheapo to migrate because of cheap petrol and car.

You are really one of the biggest idiot ever.

I just point out to you that you don't need a lot of money to buy a car in Oz. This is in respond to your posting that "No $ buy what car."

Simple message like this you don't understand. Now you turn around to assume that I run road "because of cheap petrol and car". What an asshole you are!!

I run road because I don't want to be screwed everyday. I run road because I have nice cool weather here for greater half of the year. I run road because I don't have to fight with the haze. I run road because I have fresh air everyday. I run road because I can retire nicely here. I run road because of many more reasons.

I can run road. Many countries would welcome me. What about you? You enjoy being screwed in the ass everyday ok? Fuck off you stupid idiot if you don't understand simple message.

CABcommander

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are really one of the biggest idiot ever.

I just point out to you that you don't need a lot of money to buy a car in Oz. This is in respond to your posting that "No $ buy what car."

Simple message like this you don't understand. Now you turn around to assume that I run road "because of cheap petrol and car". What an asshole you are!!

I run road because I don't want to be screwed everyday. I run road because I have nice cool weather here for greater half of the year. I run road because I don't have to fight with the haze. I run road because I have fresh air everyday. I run road because I can retire nicely here. I run road because of many more reasons.

I can run road. Many countries would welcome me. What about you? You enjoy being screwed in the ass everyday ok? Fuck off you stupid idiot if you don't understand simple message.

Fuck you understand.

Another hamchee loser like that tonychat. Cannot make it here don't give so many excuses. Cheebye losers like you will be losers where ever you go

Limpei look down on you. Go fuck yourself silly with your cheap car cheap petrol cheap country cheap Charlie. Sibei pathetic life you have.

RunRoad

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fuck you understand.

Another hamchee loser like that tonychat. Cannot make it here don't give so many excuses. Cheebye losers like you will be losers where ever you go

Limpei look down on you. Go fuck yourself silly with your cheap car cheap petrol cheap country cheap Charlie. Sibei pathetic life you have.

Limpei no need to look down on you. In fact limpei pity your mom and dad for such an anal creature like you.

You know why so many countries welcome me? Coz I am a multi million true blue professional. Unlike retard like you who simply don't understand English and facts of life.

Even as I ran road, I still have bankers calling me all the way from sinkie land servicing me regarding my accounts.

What an idiot. It is below me to engage with you further. Go and talk to your mom and dad and wise you up. If you still cannot understand, go jump down and end you miserable life please. No point staying around and getting upset about successful people like me who has the options of going anywhere I want to go while you get stuck in sinkieland for good and enjoyed getting ass fucked everyday. Only to cow bei cow bu here. Shame on you. You are such a failure.

CABcommander

Alfrescian
Loyal
Limpei is a multi retard who simply is a failure.

Multi millionaire buy cheapo phone?

Fuck you OK big hole idiot. Limpei pity your parents for having a retard fucktard like you for son.

BTW they are probably better off without you living off them. Don't come back here and live off welfare OK. Stay where you are cheap Charlie. Get fucked anally by your new masters. You will forever be a 3rd grade chink in their eyes which they cannot tell apart from prc. Wahahaha.

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Oi... minimum wage not $16 an hour anymore. It is $17.29 an hour now.

Like that you song boh? :biggrin:

Wow, the minimum wage in Australia is much higher than Ontario, Canada (about Cdn$11.00)

Edit (Feb 02, 2016, 1920 hours)
Minimum wage in Ontario is going up from $11 an hour to $11.25 an hour, effective Oct. 1. The minimum wage rate for liquor servers, homeworkers and students has also increased. The rate for liquor servers rose to $9.80 from $9.55 per hour, while the student rate increased from $10.30 to $10.55. Oct 1, 2015

Last edited: