• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

How do you spend your valentine's day?

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Obviously you are not.

i am asking you a question..and you got no balls to answer it.. why???oh yes, sinkies have no balls at all.. i almost forgot...

they use their ball-lessness to cover up their inferiority and yet still failed.. pathetic..

CABcommander

Alfrescian
Loyal
i am asking you a question..and you got no balls to answer it.. why???oh yes, sinkies have no balls at all.. i almost forgot...

they use their ball-lessness to cover up their inferiority and yet still failed.. pathetic..

You asked and so I must answer? :confused:

You are indeed a sinkie fucktard retard that always obey instructions without questioning :biggrin:

Its pathetic of you to need 'romancing' during valentines' to get your pussy. I pity you.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You asked and so I must answer? :confused:

You are indeed a sinkie fucktard retard that always obey instructions without questioning :biggrin:

Its pathetic of you to need 'romancing' during valentines' to get your pussy. I pity you.

then why the fuck do you reply to my post.. you see my post and you need to reply???

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
this is a question post...if your fucktard eye cannot see and sinkie brain that cannot think..

read carefully the first post.. it is a question post and anyone who comes in here is to answer this question.. if not, then fuck off.

so it is assume that people here who reply to this thread is to answer the thread question.. since you come in as a fucktard sinkie, so you ought to be treated like one sinkie loser shit.

CABcommander

Alfrescian
Loyal
this is a question post...if your fucktard eye cannot see and sinkie brain that cannot think..

Read carefully the first post.. It is a question post and anyone who comes in here is to answer this question.. If not, then fuck off.

So it is assume that people here who reply to this thread is to answer the thread question.. Since you come in as a fucktard sinkie, so you ought to be treated like one sinkie loser shit.

fuck you understand

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I don't.

Cheers!

yup.. an intelligent answer should be like this.. just an answer, no need to talk so much crap to prove you are superior. people will know if you are superior or not, no need to spend so much effort to sinkiely point that out.

CABcommander

Alfrescian
Loyal
yup.. An intelligent answer should be like this.. Just an answer, no need to talk so much crap to prove you are superior. People will know if you are superior or not, no need to spend so much effort to sinkiely point that out.

fuck you understand

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
I'll be all alone that Sunday so most likely bring the dogs to the beach.