• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Fuck Face : UNLESS YOU CAN BUY ME BRANDED LV BAG, DON'T BOTHER ASKING ME OUT

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
lucrecia_leyra_hot_bod_gcp_golden_cheese_pie_demanding_materialistic.jpg

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Since that bitch didn't mention that it must be genuine, buy her one from Taobao. :rolleyes:

Aren't you mad? The only appropriate LV bag for her is the one sold downstairs at the Taoist supplies shop. While burning the bag as offering, tell her to go for rebirth and stop spooking us.

jw5

Loyal
She claims she is not the "average cute girl u can handle", but she is not even average. :biggrin:

Onitsuka

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why chootchiew hasn't logged in to give his appraisal of this girl ? Is she worth a Chanel wallet ?

songsongjurong

Alfrescian
Loyal
porky need to stare hard at her own reflection from her pool of pee and decide what is best for her eventually, jump from HDB, MRT or throw herself into bedok reserviour.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Since that bitch didn't mention that it must be genuine, buy her one from Taobao. :rolleyes:

wait a minute, why do you even think of buying her anything??? fuck her bullshit.. you are feeding on the demand of low life bitches...be a man!! tell her to fuck off!!

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
did she delete her facebook profile???

i am so ready to give this bitch a piece of my mind from my MGTOW red pill knowledge.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
My MGTOW knowledge tells me that no man is asking her out for a date during valentines, or she is desperate for a date during valentines..so she is creating this buzz to get a valentine attention..

it could be possible that she just kanna broken up by a guy and now vagina dangling loose for a date on valentine's day.

attention getting whore for a valentine's date.. a new low for unwanted bitches.

A real hot lady will have tons of request for a date on valentine and no time to pose such shit.. that is why you only see ugly, unwanted and desperate bitches doing that.