• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sinkie girl and her mum bring 50K to Romania to meet man from internet and vanish

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal
[h=1]疑飞罗国见男网友 母女失联10天[/h]
SM_01_02_2016_CJ_1_30627664_30627646_wooyl_x8raja.jpg

狮城母女符丽娟和叶俐伶失联10天。(受访者提供)

疑为见素未谋面的男网友,25岁女儿与61岁母亲悄悄飞往罗马尼亚,如今双双失联10天,家人焦虑不已,报警及上网寻人!

失联的狮城母女是符丽娟(61岁,家庭主妇)以及叶俐伶(25岁,行政人员)。

符丽娟的丈夫叶先生(59岁,德士司机)今早告诉《新明日报》,女儿去年12月底曾表示,想到欧洲观看雪景。

“可是我说,不用去到那么远,亚洲也有可看雪景的地方。”

女儿带走五万存款;外交部:密切关注。完整报道,请翻阅01.02.2016《新明日报》

How stupid and gullible can she be?? work in gahmen department can be so dumb, believe in a total stranger, who say I love you., bring $50k with you!

Not only that even her mother also got con by her stupid daughter, and secretly
left the house without telling her husband of her daughter's intention!!

She is finished in foreign country! her father will have no chance of seeing her and her mother both gone case~!!

Those foreign crooks will gang bang her and dump her in the garbage for dead!

SG embassy cant do a thing regarding this matter, they could be the terrorists
in sheep skin!

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
How stupid and gullible can she be?? work in gahmen department can be so dumb, believe in a total stranger, who say I love you., bring $50k with you!

It is exactly that she work in the govt and that is why she is dumb, stupid and gullible.

OrLanChowHorFun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Walau first time meet boyfriend why must bring so much money? Mom also blur blur with daughter? Sure kena kidnapped. Romania is the homebase for gypsies!

yes..............they probably victims of human organ harvesting liao..............the gypsies like to do that

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
if i meet the girl for the first time and she bring her mum along, i will condemn such low life..

i am trying to piece all the pieces together on how PAP can affect a sinkie brain until like that.. obviously i am not at that level of understanding.

numero uno

Alfrescian
Loyal
yes..............they probably victims of human organ harvesting liao..............the gypsies like to do that

really stupid people. you do not see such things in HK or taiwan or in otehr countries. teh motehr accompany the daughter because she thinks she knows better!!! how wrong she is. father is an equally fark up taxi driver. afetrall arn't all taxi drivers really farked up in IQ and EQ. no wonder daughter and wife equally stupid. complain to press and high comm for what? they can't do anything.
alot of these sinkies are typical arrogant "frog in well" who likes to complain and complain back home when they don't get things done their way and after a awhile thinks the whole world only revolves around their pathetic lives, this is made worse and reinforced by the MIWs who pander to them. cannot get summon waived, complain to MP, cannot get job complain to MPs, cannot get car park, complain to MP, son cannot get into school, also complain to MP. such idiotic people after awhile thinks they are invincible because they cow beh cow bu and their stupid MP listen and accede to them BUT soon realised when they step out of sinkieland taht the world does not give a shit as to who they are. My guess is taht they were drugged and organs harvested like that sinkie medical student who went to greece a few years ago and disappeared forever from the face of the earth. I have been to the darkest corners of europe and seen horrible things that you cannot imagine. taht's why I always travel with protection and never trusts anyone no matter how pretty or young they look.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
looking at the intelligence level of sinkies young and old, i doubt there will be another 50 years for sinkieland.:p:biggrin:

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
At the rate sinkies are going missing and jumping off flats, they will be extinct soon.

Extinction is strong possibility if pappies continue to keep open door policy to allow mass immigration of foreign imported shits to flood into the island. Do they really care if ISIS sympathisers and jihadists are in the midst of these imported shits?

The Europeans are now panicking with their open door policy to allow refugees into their countries and every one is trying to shut their borders. If one border is shut, whose border is to open?

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
the mother wants another shot at romance and adventure - gypsies, tramps and thieves are way more exciting over there as compared to drab sinkieland and teksi hubby :p

The Romanian Romeo must have promised daughter and mother with gold bars, US Dollars in warehouse, which are available at discounted price if they bring along hard cash. Same trick of those Nigerian scammers. Once there, your fate is sealed.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The mother's probably dead and the daughter sold off to be a some drug-addicted prostitute.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nothing wrong with tagging along. Mum has to be there to meet new son-in-law and bless the union. Now they living poor but happy life together in trailers, telling fortunes for a living. Sinkies are simply boring and unadventurous people. :rolleyes:

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Nothing wrong with tagging along. Mum has to be there to meet new son-in-law and bless the union. Now they living poor but happy life together in trailers, telling fortunes for a living. Sinkies are simply boring and unadventurous people. :rolleyes:
moreover, chink female tangkees will be a novelty over there...
The mother's probably dead and the daughter sold off to be a some drug-addicted prostitute.
thank god, at least there's a happy ending in this tragedy...the dotter is still alive :wink: