• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sinkie girl and her mum bring 50K to Romania to meet man from internet and vanish

butoh6050

Alfrescian
Loyal
Great News.

Now we have to interview them as to what happened when they come back and also give both of them an IQ test.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
they wanted to be professional street walkers in romania but was rejected by the police?

roxanne by the police.

[video=youtube;3T1c7GkzRQQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3T1c7GkzRQQ[/video]

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
if i meet the girl for the first time and she bring her mum along, i will condemn such low life..

i am trying to piece all the pieces together on how PAP can affect a sinkie brain until like that.. obviously i am not at that level of understanding.

Does it make a difference when the girls you meet for dates are all whores?

Last edited:

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal
mother and daughter looking forward to orgyfucks......... but got fucked instead with lifeless bodies

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal
the point is that women are stoopid, they can't drive and never depend on them to be leaders.

I use to know "cock stand knew NO law.." but now it is "cunt itch cannot scratch... must be doused with pricky sperms"

zeroo

Alfrescian
Loyal
12642879_995898187135427_8763696814091739522_n.jpg

12647238_995898220468757_9208936959587995906_n.jpg

万众一心展开寻人行动,在罗马尼亚失联12天的狮城母女被寻获!
  本报独家报道在罗马尼亚失联的母女案件,录下父亲温情喊话的画面后,当地电视台纷纷转载。母女为此自动联系当局,今天凌晨和家人在本报记者陪同牵线下,取得联系。
  到底母女为什么会为18岁的青年静悄悄远赴罗国?失联期间他们是如何度过?本报记者如何协助父亲和母女联系?详情请见特制内容及今天的《新明日报》。

zeroo

Alfrescian
Loyal
cda3713651263d73a408f55a4de3bdc2

5990200b45d2b08e08abf52474b109fb

The young Singaporean woman who travelled to Romania with her mother without informing the rest of her family has broken her silence.

Speaking to Romanian TV reporters, Cheryl Yap Lay Leng, 25, told Romanian news channel Pro TV that she came to Romanian “to meet my boyfriend to work together on YouTube”.

Both Domea and Yap are fans of Japanese anime. A YouTube channel believed to be created by Domea features several anime music videos and has over 150,000 subscribers.

According to Pro TV, Yap met a Romanian man online two years ago. The man, Alexandru Domea, invited Yap to visit Romania. Yap and her mother were staying with Domea and his parents, who do not speak English.

The video clip showed Yap and her mother being interviewed in Domea’s home.

View photos
(Screenshot from ProTV)

Family members told Chinese daily Shin Min on 1 Feb that Yap and her mother Foo Li Kheng, 61, departed for Romania’s capital Bucharest on 22 Jan. They left without informing the rest of the family.

Romania’s police force said the two were located in a commune called Vulturesti, and posted a photo of them on the national police force’s Facebook page. The police confirmed they were not the victims of any crime. Vulturesti is located about two and half hours’ drive from Bucharest.

A news report on Romanian news site Libertatea said Yap was meeting a man she met online. Yap had with her four bank passbooks containing savings of at least S$40,000.

Yap’s father, who gave his name only as Mr Yap, told the Chinese daily the only details he found out about the trip was when he saw his daughter’s credit card bill, which showed a return date of 16 April. He was also told by his daughter’s company that she did not apply for annual leave.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The real question is why the mother and daughter didn't inform the rest of the family of their trip??

because they are women??? women are nothing but trouble.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
romania are known for their sex and prostitution ring but they probably changed their tune and said it was for anime when they say her and her mom's face.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
cda3713651263d73a408f55a4de3bdc2

5990200b45d2b08e08abf52474b109fb

The young Singaporean woman who travelled to Romania with her mother without informing the rest of her family has broken her silence.

Speaking to Romanian TV reporters, Cheryl Yap Lay Leng, 25, told Romanian news channel Pro TV that she came to Romanian “to meet my boyfriend to work together on YouTube”.

Both Domea and Yap are fans of Japanese anime. A YouTube channel believed to be created by Domea features several anime music videos and has over 150,000 subscribers.

According to Pro TV, Yap met a Romanian man online two years ago. The man, Alexandru Domea, invited Yap to visit Romania. Yap and her mother were staying with Domea and his parents, who do not speak English.

The video clip showed Yap and her mother being interviewed in Domea’s home.

View photos
(Screenshot from ProTV)

Family members told Chinese daily Shin Min on 1 Feb that Yap and her mother Foo Li Kheng, 61, departed for Romania’s capital Bucharest on 22 Jan. They left without informing the rest of the family.

Romania’s police force said the two were located in a commune called Vulturesti, and posted a photo of them on the national police force’s Facebook page. The police confirmed they were not the victims of any crime. Vulturesti is located about two and half hours’ drive from Bucharest.

A news report on Romanian news site Libertatea said Yap was meeting a man she met online. Yap had with her four bank passbooks containing savings of at least S$40,000.

Yap’s father, who gave his name only as Mr Yap, told the Chinese daily the only details he found out about the trip was when he saw his daughter’s credit card bill, which showed a return date of 16 April. He was also told by his daughter’s company that she did not apply for annual leave.

Truly odd. Some questions why did her mum go with her without informing the rest of the family? if she went alone it would make more sense but bringing her mum? Her mum couldn't be bothered to inform the rest of the family?

I assume she brought her savings along to be used to work with her "bf" she met online for that supposed YT anime channel. Her mum didn't question her but actually thought it was a good idea to do something like that and went along with her.

So the romanian parents do not speak english/chinese and i doubt yap and the mum can speak romanian so the guy is the translator for them.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
romania are known for their sex and prostitution ring but they probably changed their tune and said it was for anime when they say her and her mom's face.

makes sense looking at those faces they were thinking oh fuck not going to make a profit in fact a loss by kidnapping them and the risk of the police searching for them. Better put into action plan B.