• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Geylang got $700 chicken? Golden chicken is it?!

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
http://www.battypost.com/asia/geylang-visit-ruined-after-sg-husband-unknowingly-hires-own-wife/

A 52-year old Singapore man has had the shock of his life after arranging to meet up with a prostitute in the Geylang district last Friday evening. Unknown to the client, his female companion for the evening turned out to be none other than his wife of 23 years.

The terrible mix-up occurred after the man made a Friday night appointment at a Geylang establishment and was told his regular girl was unavailable. The receptionist was apologetic but mentioned that a new employee had recently been hired who was receiving rave reviews from a number of clients. “Book me in!” said the man, and the wheels were set in motion for a fateful meeting later that evening. After being ushered into a vacant room at the venue, the man showered and was relaxing on the bed when the door swung open and his own wife entered the room. The couple reportedly froze for several moments before the wife reacted first, emitting a shrill scream and taking off her 12-inch heel and hurling it at her husband’s rapidly-deflating kukubird.

The man angrily stormed out of the room and tried to exit the venue, where he was detained by a large security guard for failing to settle his bill of SG$700. After a heated discussion with the brothel’s manager, he was able to negotiate a discount and only had to pay SG$250 for the brief encounter with his wife.

Boliao

Alfrescian
Loyal
Does the writer even know how 12-inch heels look like? 5 inches is already ridiculous. I don't even know where you can buy 12-inches heels here. This is just pure and complete bullshit.

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal
you believe this story???

I do as matured wine is really fantastic............ some got vac suction which sends you to cloud nine and when you come that honey pot sucks all your sperm till dry for next few days!!!!!!!!!!!! Worth every cent of it!!!

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
U see the site URL it's probably some bogus story. This TFBH so gong one fake story also post the site also cannot load dunno how he managed to copy and paste.

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The other one I heard was that the prostitute who came to door and to the utter shock of the man , he saw that it was his daughter.

Come to Daddy .... had a new twist .