• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Good White Boy Came Back To Serve NS! No Complaints Unlike Whining Sinkies! NDU Leh!

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: Good White Boy Came Back To Serve NS! No Complaints Unlike Whining Sinkies! NDU L

one stupid fuck fly back to serve NS??? what makes him to do that?

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Good White Boy Came Back To Serve NS! No Complaints Unlike Whining Sinkies! NDU L

He realised his nz heritage goes down well with colonial judges n his sinkie background stench with his colonial masters. He has no where else to fark off.

... he has no where else to squat in the world ... his father got a cosy job in the local university .. not a bad trade off to serve NS ... If UK is booming today, doubtful he would return to serve NS. Full of bullshit story.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal

one stupid fuck fly back to serve NS??? what makes him to do that?

... UK is bankrupt country, he got no job, serve NS and he could pick any job he wanted in sinkie land.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal

If their family wasn't rich, they wouldn't be so casual with their adventure in Singapore.

Unlike whining sinkies who are saddled with 10 years of reservists and yearly IPPT, he has a backdoor back to England if he had enough of PAP rule and overcrowded Singapore through his British father.

... he served NS to get rights of residency in sinkie land but surely when crisis hit sinkie land, he could flee balek kampong to UK ... sama sama like his father .. squatting in sinkie land to hold the job in NTU.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal

Father probably couldn't get a teaching position in the UK and hence the move to sinkieland was like an FT coming to work here... I guess its not really a hardship for them, if the father can find long term employment at Nanyang Poly. Mother as an artist, don't what she can do here.

If father had a job in UK, which obviously he did not, and the mother was gainfully employed, this pseudo son of sinki soil would not have returned to serve NS. He would be roaming free in UK. Sinkie land is just an island. Which foreigner in the right mind would want to return from UK to serve NS? Unless ... there is a trade off ... a benefit to the whole family. No amount of story telling is convincing from this family.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal

How come MINDEF know his address in the UK and can send him a letter for pre-enlistment medical screening? You mean his parents are so fucking stupid, they give their address to MINDEF? Let them find him lah. Sure cannot if they don't tell MINDEF.

The father wrote to MINDEF, lah. He could then move his family to sinki land from a bankrupt country. While his son did NS, he landed a job with NTU and the whole family can squat in the island until it is time to flee back to UK when the economy there is booming like a volcano.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal

None of the sons of the sinkies that I know who have emigrated to NZ and OZ have had to go back and do NS so I don't know why these stupid Ang Mohs have been forced to return.

There is obviously more to the story than meets the eye.

Not forced to return but self preservation compelled them to return for survival. Where to get residency rights and jobs at the same time? The route to survival is NS for the son and employment for the whole family.

Squatting in sinkie land is now the latest phenomenon to await for the good times to return to their own slum land back home.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

u guys are nuts,i rather be broke and living in a ang moh country than to have anything to do with this shithole.unless SAF offers me a cushy 100k a year job of course.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal

obviously its a big deal,if not why the trumpeting of the white man's return to serve his motherland duties?

The white man's mother land is not sinki land, it is UK. He has no emotional or sentimental attachment to sinki land. If sinki land is now in same cesspool like Greece, he would not have returned to serve NS. When telling a bullshit story, this white man forgot to tell it like it is ...

Boliao

Alfrescian
Loyal

I just want to know who the girl in red is. Yummy.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal

u guys are nuts,i rather be broke and living in a ang moh country than to have anything to do with this shithole...

He had no choice. The shit hole is still better than his own ang moh country where jobs are hard to come by. Added to it, the threat of jihadist terrorism and his whole family decided to flee before ISIS wiped them out.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal

...i bet he will return to UK once he 's done with PAP!:eek::biggrin:

... when UK economy is booming, jobs aplenty for him in UK to pick, the father has a job back in UK, his mother can go back to happy housewife duties, the whole family will fuck off. Serving NS is just his squatting licence to remain in sinki land until good times are back again in UK, the land where he grew up and loved, not sinki land, the land where he does not even know where he could find and catch spiders to play with during his childhood days in sinkie land.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal

Isn't this a fine example of "Ang Moh the Best!"

True that ang moh is the best ... like the Swiss prosecutor who wanted the skin torn from Najib over their 1MDB investigation. At the same time, ang moh is also the best when it comes to exploiting loopholes like the father who got the job in NTU and the rights for his family to reside in sinkie land by getting the son to serve NS, far away from terrorism threat in their own home land.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

... he served NS to get rights of residency in sinkie land but surely when crisis hit sinkie land, he could flee balek kampong to UK ... sama sama like his father .. squatting in sinkie land to hold the job in NTU.

Cannot be. He has to give up his UK passport. Its illegal to hold 2 citizenships in Singapore. If he wants to stay im Singapore as a singapore citizen, then he has to renounce his UK citizenship. Not so easy to balak back there when u don't have a UK passport. He will enter as a tourist visitor. He can re-apply again for citizenship. But that's another process.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I just want to know who the girl in red is. Yummy.

That's the sister in red and the other is the gf.
Sorry to inform that raiders choped both already. If you hand leg fast you can grab the mum.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal

But whatever it is, it is part of the law in Singapore. I'd say that NS is now accepted as part of Singaporean life....If it is so unpopular, or detrimental to one's life and/or career, someone (eg; opposition party) should be speaking out for its abolishment. But all seems quiet. From this, I gather that NS is an accepted part of life in Singapore...

NS is important for the defence of sinkie land; no one else will defend your country for you. Whether sinkie land is worth dying for, it is another point. All these defence treaties about big and mighty USA coming to defend small countries are just bull shit. After the Vietnam War, where the Americans got killed like house flies, the US will no longer fight to die for another country.

Pappies are right (in certain areas of governance, they are wrong and dumb) in emphasizing the importance of NS to sinkie land.

The lessons of the WW2 and Jap invasion of sinkie land should not be forgotten. Sinkies must do NS to protect the island or else, no one will.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal

Cannot be. He has to give up his UK passport. Its illegal to hold 2 citizenships in Singapore. If he wants to stay im Singapore as a singapore citizen, then he has to renounce his UK citizenship. Not so easy to balak back there when u don't have a UK passport. He will enter as a tourist visitor. He can re-apply again for citizenship. But that's another process.

Leave it to the ang moh to figure his way out back to UK but surely, he will not want to die for a small island although he might claim otherwise.

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal

Bro, I am neither pro- nor anti NS, just saying that it is a part of life for all (male) citizens of Singapore. How effective it is against "enemies", that's left to be seen. I agree that EVERY nation is responsible for her own defense, this was already made clear to Singapore when the Japanese invaded during WW2. The Bristish weren't aggressive enough to fend off the Nips. Serving one's nation should be done with pride, and honour, but the attitude many Singaporeans have for National Service lacks this. It is somewhat changing looking at the younger lads, but some old sentiments still persist. NS obligations have made some people resent the nation even more!

Cheers!

NS is important for the defence of sinkie land; no one else will defend your country for you. Whether sinkie land is worth dying for, it is another point. All these defence treaties about big and mighty USA coming to defend small countries are just bull shit. After the Vietnam War, where the Americans got killed like house flies, the US will no longer fight to die for another country.

Pappies are right (in certain areas of governance, they are wrong and dumb) in emphasizing the importance of NS to sinkie land.

The lessons of the WW2 and Jap invasion of sinkie land should not be forgotten. Sinkies must do NS to protect the island or else, no one will.

Blazars

Alfrescian
Loyal

Didnt know NSF can be a diver. Somemore an officer. I thought NDU all are regulars.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

Didnt know NSF can be a diver. Somemore an officer. I thought NDU all are regulars.

Can be. NSF divers serve on board all the time. Some of my relatives were NDU during their NS time.