• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

How to get rid of virus in your Android phone ?

Onitsuka

Alfrescian
Loyal
These days when I launch an app, be it Internet browser or some games, the browser will open and lead me to some strange websites. I believe I kanna virus liao.

Is there anyway to get rid of such viruses ?

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
These days when I launch an app, be it Internet browser or some games, the browser will open and lead me to some strange websites. I believe I kanna virus liao.

Go for iPhone you will not look back.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
andriod phone is cheap,just pay $200 and get a new one.iphone u gotta perform factory reset and wipe with a powerful magnet and hope for the best.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal

i hv been around since men were one kind. you should learn to adapt to me.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
andriod phone is cheap,just pay $200 and get a new one.iphone u gotta perform factory reset and wipe with a powerful magnet and hope for the best.

cheap has nothing to do with performance. look at fap, expensive but useless farks.

Ebolar8SG

Alfrescian
Loyal
The safest way is to backup your data and do a Factory Restore. Then re-download your apps and restore the data previously backed up.

This way the factory shipping image which is compressed in a protected area will be uncompressed during a reboot process. Phone is good as new. Do to this make sure your battery don't run out halfway. This way get rid of everything including ROOTED virus.

Most virus are malware and not so strong as ROOTed virus. However, after long time using and downloading lots of games, it is best to assume you got the strongest ROOTed virus, a clean factory restore will clean up all kinds of shit and get full performance.

Installing anti-virus will slow down your phone and go crazy, especially after installing more than 1 anti-virus, your phone stone like crap. At that stage you can only do Factory Restore.