• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Watch Sinkie Fly After Car Rams Into His Motorbike!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
https://www.facebook.com/Roads.sg/videos/1117857414913327/

The lights have turned green in favor of the motorcyclist to move off when a red car rammed into him.
First biker past and second biker was sent flying upon impact after a speeding car beat the red light along South Bridge Road yesterday.
The accident occurred at around 4.30pm yesterday along South Bridge Road towards Neil Road at the junction of Pickering Street.

We hope rider is ok and justice is served to driver.
Failing to conform to traffic light signals is a $200 fine and 12 demerit points. Dangerous driving is 24 demerit points and will be charged in court.

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There are also many drivers who don't look out for pedestrians crossing the green man during right turns at traffic junctions.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i watch tons of motorcycle crash compilation on youtube and i can tell u the last thing u want to be is on a motorcycle in any accident......versus a car or truck or semi or whatevery u are basically roadkill,a collection of splattered gore and guts and intestines and minced meat and gristle caught in the radiator of some truck or splattered on the ground.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
i watch tons of motorcycle crash compilation on youtube and i can tell u the last thing u want to be is on a motorcycle in any accident......versus a car or truck or semi or whatevery u are basically roadkill,a collection of splattered gore and guts and intestines and minced meat and gristle caught in the radiator of some truck or splattered on the ground.

COE for motorbike is very low. Would you like to buy a new motorbike?

micromachine

Lieutenant General
Loyal

If you ever write a horror or crime novel, limpeh will be first to buy your book.