• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

LKY put a 9 hole golf course on Istana grounds for personal use, abuse of power!

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Taxpayer suckers paid for Old farts 9 hole personal golf course on Istana grounds, a facility that he should not even be setting foot in since it is the official residence of the President. Most Peasants will never even smell the golf course or afford golf clubs, even if they want to golf badly. Apparently, Familee was starting to fall part and Ah Yang put together family gatherings as a means to hold them together. Really?

You're just jealous because you don't have a 9 hole golf course to call your own. :rolleyes:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wah, even Obama does not have a 9 hole golf course in the White House grounds. Old Fart bigger shit then Obama?

the white house grounds have only 18 acres while the istana grounds have 106 acres. if the white house were to have a golf course, it would most likely be able to accommodate either two par 3 or one par 5 links. the final hole would have to be the hairy one on the 1st lady. :p

Last edited:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I agree.

We also should burn effigies of WP and SDP figures so that they can serve Ah Gong in the afterlife too.

I agree, you should suggested this before the funeral, not only the opposition leaders the entire parliament plus those holding 'pioneer' cards...can get free burial or stack on a funeral pyre, right outside Parliament house near Singapore 'holy waterway' Singapore Rivers...maybe you should join too.:rolleyes:

Reddog

Alfrescian
Loyal
The pap regime has lots to answer for once they lost power. Waiting.... waiting... Just like waiting for lky, the traitor, to report to hell.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
The pap regime has lots to answer for once they lost power. Waiting.... waiting... Just like waiting for lky, the traitor, to report to hell.

You'll have to wait a long time because at the next election the PAP's popularity will rise even further.

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
'' Lee family’s first holiday overseas: “In January 1973 when I was 15, Ling and I joined Papa and Mama on a trip to visit Loong who was at university in Cambridge.''

why oh why..................didn't the plane crash.................

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
With 2/3 majority in Parliament, they can literally pass any bills to do anything they like-highest salaries in the world, GRC's, NMP's ect2 .

The first thing is to remove that 2/3 majority seats in Parliament so that there can be check and balances.