• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Benjamin's eyes refused to close.

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Only in warped minds like yours.

You're the one with warped mind as evidenced by the below post. By this logic, there should not be a "White Horse" classification for teens with big shot parents so they can kill themselves if they can't stand the stress of NS and to hell with their big shot parents' feelings. Better still let the army canteen sell cyanide so the process can be expedited.

Any teen who commits suicide is good riddance. If they went on to reproduce they'd pass on their "I'm depressed and I'm hopeless" gene to the next generation.

Even if it is true that the police questioning upset him tremendously the fact remains that taking his own life was his choice and his alone. You can't blame the police for him having a fragile state of mind.

An event can have more than one cause. The issue is did the police use unnecessary force and if so was that a contributing factor. It's like a road accident, driver A and driver B are both negligent leading to driver A's injury estimated to cost $1 million in medical and other damages. If driver B's negligence is found to be 60% responsible, he must pay driver A $600,000 in damages.

The answer to the underlined question in this and all future complaints against police (including but not limited to hiding in ambulances during riots) should be determined by an INDEPENDENT police complaints commission.

I'm far more inclined to blame his parents for spoiling him silly to the point where the slightest hint of adversity caused him to snap.

Even a fool is entitled to his opinion, but on matters of public interest such as this, the issue should be settled by an INDEPENDENT police complaints commission based on evidence.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
You're the one with warped mind as evidenced by the below post. By this logic, there should not be a "White Horse" classification for teens with big shot parents so they can kill themselves if they can't stand the stress of NS and to hell with their big shot parents' feelings. Better still let the army canteen sell cyanide so the process can be expedited.

An event can have more than one cause. The issue is did the police use unnecessary force and if so was that a contributing factor. It's like a road accident, driver A and driver B are both negligent leading to driver A's injury estimated to cost $1 million in medical and other damages. If driver B's negligence is found to be 60% responsible, he must pay driver A $600,000 in damages.

The answer to the underlined question in this and all future complaints against police (including but not limited to hiding in ambulances during riots) should be determined by an INDEPENDENT police complaints commission.

Even a fool is entitled to his opinion, but on matters of public interest such as this, the issue should be settled by an INDEPENDENT police complaints commission based on evidence.

The white horse classification was to ensure that no preferential treatment was accorded not the other way round.

The police may need to use force once in a while. The ends justify the means.

The police in Singapore are of very high calibre. There is no reason to doubt their intentions or their competence.

numero uno

Alfrescian
Loyal

at the end of the day, the online citizen summed it up very well. go and read it. society have failed this kid who by all accounts form friends is a timid and kind guy..
here is a 14 year old kid subjected to unnecessary pressure and harrassment and lack of support from teachers, principal, MOE and Police as well as some idiots here who basically who only care about their own rice bowl and have no heart ie NO COMPASSION!!!
If you read the statements from the police and MOE and even the principal, nobody dares to admit it was an oversight esp 5 plain clothes detectives arriving during lessons to arrest a 14 year old for a complaint or allegation( bear in mind he was NOT found guilty yet) and preventing the parents or any adult while they interrogate him. any kid would left alone would be fearful and possibly admit under duress.

ALL these bastards have ABSOLUTELY NO COMPASSION and it shows in their press statements after the death which is basically issued to imply they follow SOP procedures and absolve themselves of blame ie they did not use their farking common sense or show some compassion (because they are basically heartless and farking cowards, MOE, police and the principal). They did NOT even bother to wait for the 7 days mourning period to be over to quickly issue such statements which i I am sure further aggravate the grief of the parents. THIS IS MOST INSENSITIVE and basically cover backside.
with teachers and cops behaving like that when these people are supposedly to be morally upright, have some cow sense and show compassion in society , it is little wonder the kid lost all hope and jumped off
anyway the cops are useless bastards as shown in the little india episode , mas selamat escape, Kovan rogue cop murder escape( they only have 2 cops arresting him then for a man charged with murder!!!!)., kong hee (don't remember any cop arresting him and definitely not 5 as there we4re alot of his supporters). Best example is the recent rape case where the cop did not take DNA smaple and was scolded by the judge for sheer incompetency.
on the other hand when they rescue a kitten they are quick to take credit and splash thier bastard photos and call teh press to highlight their names etc. just a cat and there was s much good publicity and some stupid article about the news paper even goes to highlight how goodlooking one of the cop is.
morally bankrupt civil service and society and teachers/MOE.

Last edited:

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
here is a 14 year old kid subjected to unnecessary pressure and harrassment and lack of support from teachers, principal, MOE and Police as well as some idiots here who basically who only care about their own rice bowl and have no heart ie NO COMPASSION!!!

How about showing some compassion for the poor victim instead. Just because this kid was only 14 years old does not absolve him from blame. 14 year olds know exactly what they're doing unless they're mentally retarded. When I went on a molesting spree when I was in my early teens I was hardly ignorant of the consequences.

The police force does not exist for compassionate purposes. They are there to enforce the allow and defend the right of victims of crime by going after the perpetrators.

I'm pretty sure what happened was that his mum gave him hell when he got home from police custody instead of showing compassion.

If compassion comes from anyone it should be from parents. The police are not baby sitters or counselors. They have a hard job to do and they do it well. We should thank them for keeping the Singapore crime rate low.

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The white horse classification was to ensure that no preferential treatment was accorded not the other way round.

Bwahahahahaha, only an idiot will believe that. If there is no white horse classification, then the sergeants will NOT know who is or is not the son of a big shot, therefore those sergeants couldn't afford preferential treatment even if they wanted to. With the white horse classification, the sergeants will naturally be scared out of their wits and accord these bastards special treatment.

The police may need to use force once in a while. The ends justify the means.

The police in Singapore are of very high calibre. There is no reason to doubt their intentions or their competence.

When they should be ruthless about using force, they instead chose maximum restraint and hide inside ambulance. When exposed, ran like fucking guniangs. In situations when they are dealing with vulnerable suspects, whose guilt have yet to be proven and pose no immediate threat to public safety, they chose to use unnecessary force. The Sinkie polis is of very high calibre indeed, best in Batam and Bintan! Just proves that our polis is like our Sinkies - can bully then bully - cannot bully then kowtow - no fucking principles at all, best to avoid both types of vermin ...........

Run, baby run .............

[video=youtube;mbJNTgbqzcg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mbJNTgbqzcg[/video]

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
Bwahahahahaha, only an idiot will believe that. If there is no white horse classification, then the sergeants will NOT know who is or is not the son of a big shot, therefore those sergeants couldn't afford preferential treatment even if they wanted to. With the white horse classification, the sergeants will naturally be scared out of their wits and accord these bastards special treatment.

When they should be ruthless about using force, they instead chose maximum restraint and hide inside ambulance. When exposed, ran like fucking guniangs. In situations when they are dealing with vulnerable suspects, whose guilt have yet to be proven and pose no immediate threat to public safety, they chose to use unnecessary force. The Sinkie polis is of very high calibre indeed, best in Batam and Bintan! Just proves that our polis is like our Sinkies - can bully then bully - cannot bully then kowtow - no fucking principles at all, best to avoid both types of vermin ...........

Run, baby run .............

The video proves that the police will never use unnecessary force on anyone.

The white horse classification was clarified in the highest court of the land which is Parliament.

http://sprs.parl.gov.sg/search/topi...04649-WA&topicKey=00004649-WA.00000343-WA_1++

NATIONAL SERVICEMEN

('White Horse' classification)

13. Mr Steve Chia Kiah Hong asked the Minister for Defence (a) if there is a 'white horse' classification for national servicemen in the Singapore Armed Forces and, if so, (b) who qualifies to be classified as a 'white horse' and what privileges are accorded to them.

The Minister of State for Defence (Mr Cedric Foo Chee Keng) (for the Minister for Defence): Sir, National Service (NS) is the foundation of our nation's defence. The success of our national service hinges on two key factors - universality and equity. All male Singaporeans, regardless of socio-economic background or status, are required to fulfil their NS duty. We have applied these principles consistently and unequivocally. All national servicemen are treated equally and are deployed in vocations and units based on SAF operational requirements, their medical classification and their academic and military performance. No national serviceman has been accorded special privileges.

Prior to year 2000, the term 'white horse' was used to identify sons of influential persons to ensure that such enlistees were not given preferential treatment, and that medical classification and vocational assignment are scrupulously fair.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
How about showing some compassion for the poor victim instead. Just because this kid was only 14 years old does not absolve him from blame. 14 year olds know exactly what they're doing unless they're mentally retarded. When I went on a molesting spree when I was in my early teens I was hardly ignorant of the consequences.

The police force does not exist for compassionate purposes. They are there to enforce the allow and defend the right of victims of crime by going after the perpetrators.

I'm pretty sure what happened was that his mum gave him hell when he got home from police custody instead of showing compassion.

If compassion comes from anyone it should be from parents. The police are not baby sitters or counselors. They have a hard job to do and they do it well. We should thank them for keeping the Singapore crime rate low.

Exactly these are hypocrites whose compassion and "Life is precious" statement are selectively applied. As long as don't commit suicide, the molest victim no need compassion. And 16 year old Amos Yee also can send to maximum prison for torture, he can commit suicide there, life is precious dont apply to him. And these hypocrites got the cheek to call others idiots.

numero uno

Alfrescian
Loyal
Exactly these are hypocrites whose compassion and "Life is precious" statement are selectively applied. As long as don't commit suicide, the molest victim no need compassion. And 16 year old Amos Yee also can send to maximum prison for torture, he can commit suicide there, life is precious dont apply to him. And these hypocrites got the cheek to call others idiots.

farking heartless idiots like you and leongsam does not even know Article 9 of the Constitution you sure know how to talk cock. go and read up on it before open your mouth and proving how low your IQ is and how stupid you are the more you speak. No wonder so many otehr forummers here agree with me you sure like to twists your words and sure is stupig. hahahhahah. I am sure you would have sleepless nights dreaming the dead kid asking you to jump off your window for being so heartless and insensitive.
your little filthy weak subconscious mind have already been contaminated with his commands. be very fearful of closing your eyes tonight and for every night. hahahhah. believeme karma exists so no point talking too much to idiots like you.

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Bwahahahaha ........ since you were a molester, it means that you are a criminal. One who has not been caught, that's all . So why should anyone believe what a crook says!

What compassion is needed for a victim who is merely molested. As a child, I was molested by loving aunties all the time since I was too handsome for them to resist, but it did not do me any harm.

The police force exist to protect citizens from criminals it is true. However, in performing this duty, it is also required not to violate the rights of other citizens who could be innocent of what they have been accused of, though based on the police's cockup eyesight, lazy and stupid attitude, they want to believe that he/she is guilty so they don't have to work overtime.

I'm pretty sure you can't read. Making wild guesses and talking through your ass again without evidence.

There is no proof yet that he was guilty. What we do have is a statement from his mum that he told her that he did not commit the crime but somehow he confessed. The mother did not manage to find out why as the conversation was interrupted when the train arrived. Probably, the mother wanted to wait until things cooled down and the kid has recovered from fright before she raise the question again. Unless you are fucking present at the house, my version is more believable based on what was in the TOC article.

Since we are on the subject of speculation, an independent police complaints commission might review the lift CCTV and reveal that the molester actually has a physical feature which the wrongly accused dead boy doesn't have, implying that they suspected the wrong person because the police got cock eye even though they no doubt have good sprinting abilities, especially when cornered in Little India.

The police are not baby sitters or counselors. They have a hard job to do and they do it well. We should thank them for keeping the Singapore crime rate low.

The police in Sinkie-land are not baby sitters, they prefer to sit in ambulances rather than on babies. Their job is not hard and even then they don't do it well. How hard is it to prevent a limping terrorist from escaping while in custody. Very simple - put him in a maximum security prison (not minimum security Whitley Road) and make sure the toilet have no windows. Even that they cannot do. The actual crime rate is not low, the reported rate is manipulated to make the police look good.

A truly INDEPENDENT police complaints commission will put these dumbfucks in blue in their proper place.

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
farking heartless idiots like you and leongsam does not even know Article 9 of the Constitution you sure know how to talk cock. go and read up on it before open your mouth and proving how low your IQ is and how stupid you are the more you speak. No wonder so many otehr forummers here agree with me you sure like to twists your words and sure is stupig. hahahhahah. I am sure you would have sleepless nights dreaming the dead kid asking you to jump off your window for being so heartless and insensitive.
your little filthy weak subconscious mind have already been contaminated with his commands. be very fearful of closing your eyes tonight and for every night. hahahhah. believeme karma exists so no point talking too much to idiots like you.

You worry about your own karma of children and grandchildren being heavily molested, which you dare not answer my questions whether OK or not until now despite being reminded to. Got cheek to ask questions and demand others to answer - which I did - but thick skinned enough not to answer others questions.

Just read this thread already knows who is the one twisting. Asked you so based on what you judged police harassed him? Not able to answer. Everything is speculation but quick to blame the boy's death on the police. With people like you, next time don't blame police for not doing their job.

People like you sure have loser trait of turning to personal attacks and insults and making false accusations of others, simply cannot debate by points. Pui!

Forgot to add that you are also not a man who honour your words. Just said yesterday you would not be replying to me anymore but look here who is the one twisting. Pui pui!

And don't even talk to me about sleeping well, if bullies and slanderers can sleep well closing their eyes to real injustice, then me the victim of course sleep damn well. Hypocrites here shouldn't talk about justice.

Last edited:

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Refresh and to counter useless PAP IBs' tactics:

You're ignorant and ball-less and should have been punched to death by the police to prevent the wastage of rice, oxygen and water for decades. The issue here is not survivor of the fittest or the law of the jungle. In a civilised world, there is rule of law and not rule by law and in such a world there will be another police to police the common police who must be made by brutal force if necessary to understand that they work for us the citizens and not the other way round. Your reply simply proves that you are a typical Sinkie. Now watch and learn ........

[video=youtube;NnUBdvFMWNs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NnUBdvFMWNs[/video]

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
From the police statement, there does not seem to be anything inappropriate, it did not even mention he was handcuffed. They were in plainclothes and not Police cars. So quite discreet arrangement appeared to be made indeed. However it is always good to review procedures for improvement like having an adult around for minor.

What's your point on saying the boy jumped becos "you say I am guilty, I am guilty then"? It is sad for his family that he jumped whether he is guilty or not. But let's not forget that there are also rape and molest victims who jumped or worse, are murdered.

I have pasted below this from the other thread on the policeman raped 16 year old girl case and this is the victim's feelings as recorded.

" According to a victim impact statement tendered to the court, the victim felt humiliated and ashamed by the episode and started to shun social gatherings and male counterparts. She also had thoughts of committing suicide.

The court also heard that the girl’s mother had to accompany her to sleep as she was fearful of being alone at night."

For useless people who have no eyes to read, I said before it is good to review procedures for improvement like having an adult around for minor.

Rumpole

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes, sue the fucking Sinkie Polis:

In Crowe v. County of San Diego, #05-55467, 2010 U.S. App. Lexis 894 (9th Cir.), a 14-year-old boy, one of the plaintiffs, allegedly falsely confessed to murdering his younger sister, following a series of "coercive" and "grueling" interrogations. He and his accused 15-year-old accomplice, who also sued, were allegedly isolated and subjected to many hours and days of questioning, during which time they were lied to, threatened, cajoled, and pressured by teams of police officers.

A federal appeals court overturned summary judgment for the defendant police detectives, finding that such tactics, if true, violated the Fifth Amendment, and also "shock the conscience" in violation of substantive due process. 'Psychological torture' is not an inapt description," the court stated.

The defendants were not entitled to qualified immunity on claims relating to the interrogations, which allegedly resulted in coerced statements used in various proceedings. A vagrant who suffers from schizophrenia was later convicted of voluntary manslaughter in connection with the sister's death after the sister's DNA was found on one of his shirts.

http://www.aele.org/law/2010all07/2010-07MLJ101.pdf

numero uno

Alfrescian
Loyal
You worry about your own karma of children and grandchildren being heavily molested, which you dare not answer my questions whether OK or not until now despite being reminded to. Got cheek to ask questions and demand others to answer - which I did - but thick skinned enough not to answer others questions.

Just read this thread already knows who is the one twisting. Asked you so based on what you judged police harassed him? Not able to answer. Everything is speculation but quick to blame the boy's death on the police. With people like you, next time don't blame police for not doing their job.

People like you sure have loser trait of turning to personal attacks and insults and making false accusations of others, simply cannot debate by points. Pui!

Forgot to add that you are also not a man who honour your words. Just said yesterday you would not be replying to me anymore but look here who is the one twisting. Pui pui!

And don't even talk to me about sleeping well, if bullies and slanderers can sleep well closing their eyes to real injustice, then me the victim of course sleep damn well. Hypocrites here shouldn't talk about justice.

hahhah. you sure are stupid the more you write. what speculation? Fact is the boy is dead and he has not been proven to be found guilty but was arrested by 5 cops in school midway of class and even his NPCC teachers told him not to go for the camp ie presumption of guilt even before a trial. how low can you , leongsam and they get???
Oh I forgot you and they belong to the idiotic class . in fact even leongsam admitted to being a molester and he has no qualms or morals(that's why he is still alive as unlike the kid he no guts to jump out ihis window). enough said mr snake. like I said, stop twisting words and until the molest victim kill herself , what is know is taht she is still alive but the kid is d long dead fro possibly false accusation and defintely from police overkill actions. also a fact is that in the absence of a guilty verdict the kid is innocent until proven otherwise. like I said be careful of karma. one of these days your kids may end up killing themselves because of police inactions or harassment or teachers incompetency and tehm I am 100% sure you would twists your views again(like a snake) . hahahahhah you call me a bully or anything you want and stop playing the victimisation game. I can also call you a ugly fat bully(as you admitted in your posts being fat and fat people are usually ugly) hahahahahah.

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Any teen who commits suicide is good riddance. If they went on to reproduce they'd pass on their "I'm depressed and I'm hopeless" gene to the next generation things would be a lot worse for the country.

Frankly, if I were suddenly informed by a telephone call in the morning that my son would be taken to the police station for questioning with regards to an alleged molest report, and all the contact I have with him is a short telephone conversation that was cut off, I’d be out of my mind with worry, simply because at 14 years old, my “average-good-kid” son would still be very much an innocent boy, even if his size and mannerisms belie his immaturity. The idea of him at 14 years old, having to face strangers in authority without the comfort of a familiar adult nearby will undoubtedly cause him to be confused, lost, and frightened about the consequences of answering wrongly and finding himself in bigger trouble.

I suppose it is ironic that it’s the “good” kids that would fear the police more than the bravado of the “pai-kia”s, and therein lies the crux of the issue.

In Singapore, we have laws like the Children and Young Persons Act that protect our children and that work “in the best interests of the child”, so it is puzzling that accused minors under investigation do not require a neutral third party to be present when they are interviewed.

I fully understand the need for police investigation to search out the truth, and that the search will be challenging if the accused child’s non-neutral parents or guardians are present when the child is interrogated. However, wouldn’t the presence of a trusted adult like the child’s form teacher or even that of a child welfare officer allow the child to find some hope that someone would listen with understanding about what he has to say? Or that in his fear of being in such a terrifying situation, he might find that he is not absent of someone looking out for him?

Truly, the presence of such a person does not only protect the child, but the Investigating Officer (IO) as well; for as much as the IO may try to be neutral, the IO is conducting the investigation and therefore may not be as concerned about the child’s fears and well-being as he or she ought to be. The IO may fail to note signs of the child’s distress, especially since the IO isn’t familiar with the child and his personality, nor is the IO particularly looking out for these signs of distress in the child.

Just yesterday evening, the police posted a statement on their Facebook page that it would review and address the issue of whether to allow an appropriate adult to be present when a young person is interviewed. I sincerely hope that the protocol would change in favour of the welfare of minors, even if it may prove to be less efficient to complete an investigation than before. The ends don’t always justify the means when children are involved.

Unquote

That 's all I ask too .... and Benjamin can finally close his eyes knowing that in future children never have to walk alone .

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
A dishonourable man who eats his words of not replying now come out with more lies of me admitted in my posts to be fat. I said I am not fat you also can twist until I said I am fat. That shows who is the snake hahahah.

And who don't know the boy is dead is a fact? So the boy is dead means blame police. So if the molest victim is dead instead, you will blame the boy. That is what I call speculation. You are speculating to blame whoever convenient and whoever you like without any evidence of ill treatment during interrogation. Totally stupid beyond words. Don't keep repeating karma, watch your own as I said.

hahhah. you sure are stupid the more you write. what speculation? Fact is the boy is dead and he has not been proven to be found guilty but was arrested by 5 cops in school midway of class and even his NPCC teachers told him not to go for the camp ie presumption of guilt even before a trial. how low can you , leongsam and they get???
Oh I forgot you and they belong to the idiotic class . in fact even leongsam admitted to being a molester and he has no qualms or morals(that's why he is still alive as unlike the kid he no guts to jump out ihis window). enough said mr snake. like I said, stop twisting words and until the molest victim kill herself , what is know is taht she is still alive but the kid is d long dead fro possibly false accusation and defintely from police overkill actions. also a fact is that in the absence of a guilty verdict the kid is innocent until proven otherwise. like I said be careful of karma. one of these days your kids may end up killing themselves because of police inactions or harassment or teachers incompetency and tehm I am 100% sure you would twists your views again(like a snake) . hahahahhah you call me a bully or anything you want and stop playing the victimisation game. I can also call you a ugly fat bully(as you admitted in your posts being fat and fat people are usually ugly) hahahahahah.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
And did he complain when it was Amos Yee being interrogated?

Frankly, if I were suddenly informed by a telephone call in the morning that my son would be taken to the police station for questioning with regards to an alleged molest report, and all the contact I have with him is a short telephone conversation that was cut off, I’d be out of my mind with worry, simply because at 14 years old, my “average-good-kid” son would still be very much an innocent boy, even if his size and mannerisms belie his immaturity. The idea of him at 14 years old, having to face strangers in authority without the comfort of a familiar adult nearby will undoubtedly cause him to be confused, lost, and frightened about the consequences of answering wrongly and finding himself in bigger trouble.

I suppose it is ironic that it’s the “good” kids that would fear the police more than the bravado of the “pai-kia”s, and therein lies the crux of the issue.

In Singapore, we have laws like the Children and Young Persons Act that protect our children and that work “in the best interests of the child”, so it is puzzling that accused minors under investigation do not require a neutral third party to be present when they are interviewed.

I fully understand the need for police investigation to search out the truth, and that the search will be challenging if the accused child’s non-neutral parents or guardians are present when the child is interrogated. However, wouldn’t the presence of a trusted adult like the child’s form teacher or even that of a child welfare officer allow the child to find some hope that someone would listen with understanding about what he has to say? Or that in his fear of being in such a terrifying situation, he might find that he is not absent of someone looking out for him?

Truly, the presence of such a person does not only protect the child, but the Investigating Officer (IO) as well; for as much as the IO may try to be neutral, the IO is conducting the investigation and therefore may not be as concerned about the child’s fears and well-being as he or she ought to be. The IO may fail to note signs of the child’s distress, especially since the IO isn’t familiar with the child and his personality, nor is the IO particularly looking out for these signs of distress in the child.

Just yesterday evening, the police posted a statement on their Facebook page that it would review and address the issue of whether to allow an appropriate adult to be present when a young person is interviewed. I sincerely hope that the protocol would change in favour of the welfare of minors, even if it may prove to be less efficient to complete an investigation than before. The ends don’t always justify the means when children are involved.

Unquote

That 's all I ask too .... and Benjamin can finally close his eyes knowing that children never have to walk alone.

gsfosnis

Alfrescian
Loyal
Btw I have reported police on the false accusations and will inform the police about you.
Twisting around but I am sure everyone here with basic intelligence can see your original meaning.

So what's my original meaning?

And let's stop twisting around like you said, I hope 1 day is enough time for you to make that police report.
Please upload the police report here and show everyone your credibility.
Can't wait to see who this SOB PAP IB grasslooter really is.

Otherwise your all words, writings and poems are worthless and not credible in this forum.
And you shall be known here in this forum as ginfreely the liar.

In terms of poem, king's poem is still the best in this forum.

Last edited: