• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Benjamin's eyes refused to close.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
No point arguing with stupid inhuman people like ginfreely . probably one of his relative or boyfriend is a cop. My sentiments are exactly the same as yours. He is a farking snake who would twists and contort your questions when caught spouting crap logic and nonsense. He would divert your arguments as he did to mine and I screw him up badly , as alot of people here can see. It's is criminal to have people with low IQ like him. they contaminate our logical and compassionate minds. stay away from replying as I found out he is also tend to spit and cry wolf whenever he loses an argument. He would then play "innocent" victim and call others bully and so on. touch him and he would scream molest. thank god nobody can touch him in cyberspace. I am sure he would next say he is traumatised by you and me and threaten suicide. hahahhahahh. He can do us a favour by jumping off(which I doubt he dares to as he is not as brave as that kid) . hahahahahahahhah

Don't know who is the snake who made baseless false accusations of me as criminal and cannot show proof. Can't even answer my question based on what you judged the police have harassed the boy until commit suicide and now diverting to more baseless accusations and personal attack. Loser hahahah

numero uno

Alfrescian
Loyal
The problem with people like you is that your compassion is misplaced. It should be directed at those who deserve it ie the victims not the criminals.

how do you not know that maybe the deceased kid is the real victim(of false accusations / harrassment or overkill actions by the cops) . pun intended

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
this boy's death is due to his ball-lessness..and is influenced by his parent's ball-lessness too..

being ball-less is a cursed... that is why i stay away from sinkies.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
how do you not know that maybe the deceased kid is the real victim(of false accusations / harrassment or overkill actions by the cops) . pun intended

That is for the legal system to find out. In the meantime the cops have a job to do.

If alleged crimes were simply ignored out of fear of upsetting the suspect we might as well close down the whole law enforcement system.

When I was a kid I was punched in the stomach while in police custody even though I had done nothing wrong. I'm still around.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That is for the legal system to find out. In the meantime the cops have a job to do.

If alleged crimes were simply ignored out of fear of upsetting the suspect we might as well close down the whole law enforcement system.

When I was a kid I was punched in the stomach while in police custody even though I had done nothing wrong. I'm still around.

spf cant even solve real commited crimes,what business do they have with alledged crime?

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

We must change with the times. Even the SAF recognises it.

We are not dealing with the same type of generation. We are probably from the school of hard knocks.

But today the young is different. They are the strawberry generation.

You can still get the same result with different tactics.

The trouble is the tactics used are still old schooled , downright archaic and improper for dealing with young juveniles.

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal

We are not dealing with the same type of generation. We are probably from the school of hard knocks.

The trouble is the tactics used are still old schooled , downright archaic and improper for dealing with young juveniles.

So you are suggesting we change for the worse.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset

That's politically correct gibberish. The human race has not been genetically modified in a couple of generations. Humans nature has not changed over thousands of years and it's not going to change in the next thousand.

While methods may have been refined somewhat with new technology the fact remains that people have to learn lessons the hard way and that is through real life personal experience. If you want a kid to grow up tough they have to go through the school of hard knocks.

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
using someone else's basikal without permisi is a crime, even if it's a grandfather type :cool:

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That's politically correct gibberish. The human race has not been genetically modified in a couple of generations. Humans nature has not changed over thousands of years and it's not going to change in the next thousand.

While methods may have been refined somewhat with new technology the fact remains that people have to learn lessons the hard way and that is through real life personal experience. If you want a kid to grow up tough they have to go through the school of hard knocks.
He didn't grow up. He jumped.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
Did the investigating officer(s) following the proper procedure, that is the question, generally , an accuse is innocent until proven guilty...but in Singapore....YOU ARE ALREADY GUILTY, when the police come looking for you....

http://singaporelegaladvice.com/law-articles/police-arrest-procedure-in-singapore/

The process is no different in NZ and Australia. In many cases bail is denied and the accused is on remand in custody until the trial. It all depends upon the nature of the offense.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If this is a SAF soldier suicide case inside the camp, you bet there will be an inquiry to the case.

Even it is a case of molest, should not the police relook at the approach at how they handle the case?

If they are indeed professional.... They should do an inquiry and examine areas of improvement.

Agee. Bound to have areas to improve. Sad case.

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

You're ignorant and ball-less and should have been punched to death by the police to prevent the wastage of rice, oxygen and water for decades. The issue here is not survivor of the fittest or the law of the jungle. In a civilised world, there is rule of law and not rule by law and in such a world there will be another police to police the common police who must be made by brutal force if necessary to understand that they work for us the citizens and not the other way round. Your reply simply proves that you are a typical Sinkie. Now watch and learn ........

[video=youtube;NnUBdvFMWNs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NnUBdvFMWNs[/video]

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
You're ignorant and ball-less and should have been punched to death by the police to prevent the wastage of rice, oxygen and water for decades. The issue here is not survivor of the fittest or the law of the jungle. In a civilised world, there is rule of law and not rule by law and in such a world there will be another police to police the common police who must be made by brutal force if necessary to understand that they work for us the citizens and not the other way round. Your reply simply proves that you are a typical Sinkie. Now watch and learn ........

the police have every right to detain and interrogate suspects. There is no evidence whatsoever that this sissy kid was ill treated in any way. He made the choice to jump the police didn't push him off a ledge.

police work tirelessly to ensure justice for victims of crime. They are under no obligation to be nice to criminals. They do what is necessary to ensure a successful prosecution.

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
the police have every right to detain and interrogate suspects.

This right exists for the protection of citizens from criminals. It is more like a duty. On the other hand, there is also the right of citizens who are merely suspects to have their cases handled in a proper and professional manner.

There is no evidence whatsoever that this sissy kid was ill treated in any way.

Due to what we know about the case, there is at least reasonable suspicion. The evidence could have been destroyed and the officers could have lied to protect each other. Why is it not a law that all interrogations must be recorded on video otherwise the evidence is inadmissible? What are the police afraid of?

He made the choice to jump the police didn't push him off a ledge.

What made him made that choice? Would he have made a different choice if the police had not abused their investigative powers or made use of it in a more sensible way given that they could not have been ignorant of the fact that they are dealing with a 14 year old boy. Hack care may be the attitude of the police officers in this case, but that is not an attitude that is expected nor to be tolerated in civilised society of citizens vigilant about their rights and freedoms.

police work tirelessly to ensure justice for victims of crime. They are under no obligation to be nice to criminals.

Police are humans too and they will make mistakes and if they are not subject to scrutiny they will also deliberately act in violation of law and common sense. Only the court has the power to decide if an accused is guility or not. The police are only an investigative agency. Up to now, the dead boy is only a suspect. Police all over the world have been known to suspect the wrong people. Police have to use their common sense and most certainly cannot violate the rights of the suspect however convinced at the time of the investigation that he committed a crime.

They do what is necessary to ensure a successful prosecution.

Without any constraints? Including the use of torture, the falsification of evidence, violation of citizens' rights, etc. Of course not dumbo!

Last question - which party did dumbfuck 70% Sinkies vote for?