• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Guess the race: father abuses children for playing with $3k rabbit. SCDF called in

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Guess the race: father abuses children for playing with $3k rabbit. SCDF called i

true,chinese adoption kids are in high demand in the western world,white people just cant get enough of the yellow gooey fever oriental flavour kids,if it was some m&d or african kunte kinte kid,u can be sure they will be left in starvation somewhere or shipped off to the orphanage.last thing they need is some monkey going around robbing seven elevens and korean convinence stores and capping their ass when they are old age.

Don't have to be so butt hurt and offended about his post chinese dog.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Re: Guess the race: father abuses children for playing with $3k rabbit. SCDF called i

1 m&d kid probably not even worth a 3k rabbit.

How many 3k rabbits are there? How many 3k rabbits do you see? Not many at all in fact they are rare.

How many m&d kids do you see? Everywhere. They are all clones of themselves too.

My Maltese only costs 1k and the Yorkshire 1.3k why rabbit more expensive?

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Wonder how he can afford a $3,000 rabbit when he got 5 vampires to feed :eek:
Installment ? :biggrin:

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal

A show champion brit bulldog can easily fetch $8000.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

Reminds me of the PAP.

The son can only look at the Rabbit but cannot touch.
The peasants can only look at their CPF but cannot touch.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

If the dad can afford to have 5 children & buy a 3,000 rabbit.....they must stop immediately all social handouts.....

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Reminds me of the PAP.

The son can only look at the Rabbit but cannot touch.
The peasants can only look at their CPF but cannot touch.

In one of Joseph Wambaugh books, he described a scene where the L.A. cops, was trying to eat a 'pressed ham' ( you wanna guess, what kind of 'ham' is this?) between a sheet of clear glass...that is what all CPF holders are doing.....

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

A show champion brit bulldog can easily fetch $8000.

an exquisite russian husky can asks for more. woof woof! :p

image.jpg

CABcommander

Alfrescian
Loyal

takes a special kind of idiot from a especially retarded race and religion to value a pet over his own kids.

AngusYoung

Alfrescian
Loyal

Kill the rabbit. Problem solved.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal

Pay $3k for a rabbit? Can the rabbit shit gold out?

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Malay people are kind and gentle to animals and other races. They prefer to kill, maim, hit, torture their own kind rather than do that to other animals and other races.

Absolutely agree. That's why when they want to kill many people, they will blow themselves up in the process

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

In pap's Sg mats can afford $3k rabbits.

Huat Ah!

whiteperi

... rabbit or kids more important?

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Dun know. Maybe it's a rare breed of rabbit.

Rabbits aren't as personable or cuddly like dogs or cats.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Dun know. Maybe it's a rare breed of rabbit.

Rabbits aren't as personable or cuddly like dogs or cats.

Some rare breeds of chinchillas also cost thousands.....and those are rats